No announcement yet.

If you had the #1 pick in the NBA..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick Ewing of coarse !!!

Them first lottery balls were a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      They might not be in the poll, but Jason Kidd and Allen Iverson took equally terrible teams to the NBA finals solo.

But I still wouldn't want to build a franchise around any of them.
      I wouldn't say they were completely solo cuz Kidd had Richard Jefferson who was a decent offensive and defensive player and Iverson had Mutombo who was a defensive juggernaut that season, nobody dared to enter the paint against the 76ers that year(except for the Lakers of course).

James had no exceptional offensive or defensive sidekick to help him out. He was solo on both ends of the floor.
      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-26-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to share this

Bill Russell jumps OVER a guy from near the FT Line - INSANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Just wanted to share this

Bill Russell jumps OVER a guy from near the FT Line - INSANE!!!

What the.....oh my damn.....I don't even.......how........huh..........Shiiiiiieeeeeee et.

Comment

1. MJ
            2. Dream
            3. Shaq
            4. Magic
            5. Kareem
            6. Lebron
            7. Kobe
            8. Bird
            9. Moses
            10. Duncan

I dont rate any player who accrued their greatness in the 60s and during the sport's infancy during an era of nonathletic players that were the majority. Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain are the two most overrated players in the history of the nba.

Comment

Greatest individual Player Jordan is my pick. The greatest team player Magic is my second pick.

Comment

depends on my current team.

but if i am starting up. its a toss between Michael Jordan and Shaquelle O-Neal

Comment

I'll give my top 5 of who I'd pick because Jordan is too easy. His leadership and desire to win goes unmatched. He knew he couldnt win on his own so he made everybody around him better. That's what I remember when comparing him to lebron and Kobe. They tried to win on their own but needed elite teams to win it all. Yeah Jordan had Pippen but he made his teams work and made every player on that team better. Not to mention he's the most reliable with the game on the line.

2nd would be John Stockton who was a ridiculously accurate shooter and leader at the point who is the perfect example of a true point guard. Greatest passer ever.

3rd would be Shaq. He was relentless down low in his prime nobody could stop him. I'd pick him and just surround him with wing shooters and a good passing point guard.

4th Larry Bird. He was a big white dude who was Reggie miller on steroids when it came to 3s and a very good passer like Stockton with a solid leadership like Jordan.

5th Probably Allen Iverson since he's my favorite scorer besides Jordan. I think I could win a title with him if I gave him Mutumbo at center, a solid true unselfish point guard like Andre miller, Avery Johnson or Steve Nash. Gave him another wing scorer like Pejo Stoacjawich or Luol Deng and a Sharif Abdu Raheem or Rodman at power forward.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You forgot to put up Sam Bowie.

Comment

March 15th 1992 - His 10th to last regular season game, against the Western Conference champ Portland Trailblazers, he put up:

49 points
                      14 rebounds
                      12 assists
                      4 steals
                      1 block

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAK1i-o2wI

Comment

Working...
                      X