• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos k9's mandatory now???

whos goin to be k9's madatory now??!!

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
    It's still Rosado. Just cause he fought @160 and lost it doesn't drop him in the IBF rankings @ JMW. GGG has the WBA belt.

Comment

Carlos Molina and Cory Spinks are fighting an IBF eliminator fight on Feb. 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        It's still Rosado. Just cause he fought @160 and lost it doesn't drop him in the IBF rankings @ JMW. GGG has the WBA belt.
        Did Ishe Smith get the call before or after Rosado signed to fight GGG?

Comment

Rosado lost that spot

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Carlos Molina and Cory Spinks are fighting an IBF eliminator fight on Feb. 1st.
            Oh god.... K9 vs Spinks again would be horrible.
            Molina got this though

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Rosado lost that spot
              Wow, he rolled the dice and got snake eyes. Sucks for him. I'm not sure K9 would've fought him anyway, it's clear he wants big money fights and I don't think any of the networks would've bought that matchup. They will now though I think.

Comment

Wow, he rolled the dice and got snake eyes. Sucks for him. I'm not sure K9 would've fought him anyway, it's clear he wants big money fights and I don't think any of the networks would've bought that matchup. They will now though I think.
                which leads me to this question??? whats next for rosado then??!!

Comment

which leads me to this question??? whats next for rosado then??!!
                  Apparently Ishe Smith...

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1800&cat=boxer

Comment

I'll root for any decent fighter to take the title off of K9. Ishe is definitely capable of getting a decision. Molina will undoubtedly beat Spinks, no way he loses to a fighter so faded. My hope is that Rosado can somehow intervene and get a fight with Molina so he has a chance to regain his mandatory spot.

Comment

Working...
                    X