Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any of the current 168 lbs crop give Prime Roy any trouble at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Ward and Dirrell would give him some trouble.
    A young BHop couldn't do it. I don't think Ward would be able to do it either.

Comment

Comment

Ward and Dirrell wouldn't do **** to RJJ. He would beat the living **** out of both of them and probably stop Dirrell flat in his tracks.
        Roy was the real deal as far as i was concerned, his athletic ability left him in a league of his own. I know its easy to get nostalgic about old boxers but he was that good that no one at 168 could have lived with him imo.

Comment

Comment

Jones would beat them all.

Comment

A 168lb Roy Jones Jr.

Don't think so.

Comment

I agree with Dirrell, I think his speed would have gave Jones PROBLEMS

during Jones PRIME, him being the FASTER and MORE ATHLETIC GUY in the ring was his EDGE/ADVANTAGE over most of his opponents, he was able to get away with so much because of that Speed and Reflexes

but I would still pick PRIME JONES to find a way to BEAT THEM ALL!

Comment

Bute, Froch or Ward would of given a good fight. RJJ was very fast and had great reflexes, but made a lot of technical mistakes; He was not unbeatable.

Comment

Idiot! At 168lbs RJJ was UNBEATABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                      Bute, Froch or Ward would of given a good fight. RJJ was very fast and had great reflexes, but made a lot of technical mistakes; He was not unbeatable.
                      noobs

Comment

Working...
                      X