No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    I hope the imp *****slaps the king again......

Freakin classic.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Starting the book now, hope it lives up to the hype

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Freakin classic.
            Ricky Hatton Jr got owned.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Finally saw the whole first season. I was skeptical of it first but it was a great season.

Hopefully the next one will live up to the epic buildup of the war cause I'm dying to see the king Jeffrey get killed.

The only problem I have with the show is that there are way too many damn characters. People kept popping up and I had to ask my dad who they were. I though I had all the Stark's down then apparently there is another like 8 year old son who is roaming the dungeons of Winterfell haha.

And are there any normal females in this show? They are all either whores or queens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Finally saw the whole first season. I was skeptical of it first but it was a great season.

Hopefully the next one will live up to the epic buildup of the war cause I'm dying to see the king Jeffrey get killed.

The only problem I have with the show is that there are way too many damn characters. People kept popping up and I had to ask my dad who they were. I though I had all the Stark's down then apparently there is another like 8 year old son who is roaming the dungeons of Winterfell haha.

And are there any normal females in this show? They are all either whores or queens.

No offence but the charcaters were very easy to understand.

I am blah Stark.

I am blah from blah.

You must be American or just dumb if from another country.

No offence.

Comment

• ^^^^AND THIS IS WHY i RED K THIS FRUITCAKE ^^^^^

cuz he bee plane stupit

Comment

Working...
                      X