I got around 10..
    both arms,Neck,Stomach,Ribs,hands..
    Damn Gully, you are a G.

Thugs R Us.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
      Damn Gully, you are a G.

Thugs R Us.
      Word up. You're a chilled out homie and your lookin' super fly, the ho across the street filled with ya cream pie.

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
        You seen shane moselys tattoo? Its soooo good i reckon
        Yeh shanes tats are cool..
        Mostly mine mean something to me though like i have writing and names etc.. No pulp fiction type tats pattens and all that

Comment

arm and back.

the arm i got when i was 16. the back when i was about 18.

they're both faded and crappy looking now since it's been 14-16 years.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
            Damn Gully, you are a G.

Thugs R Us.
            lol

Ive always been down with tats but ones that mean **** 2 me..
            Funny that this was brought up cuz ive just had a fresh one over the weekend on the side of my neck

Comment

I think the worse place to have a tattoo for the dudes thinking of having there first one Tattoo virgin dem lol Is the ribs avoid the ribs.

I did a 6 hour straight once a whole sleave couple of zoots before hand
              100 degrees outside and i was like Judah when Kostya dropped the bomb on him..Legs were mash up i was close to fainting but had to thug it out for the playas watching never again though

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                I think the worse place to have a tattoo for the dudes thinking of having there first one Tattoo virgin dem lol Is the ribs avoid the ribs.

100 degrees outside and i was like Judah when Kostya dropped the bomb on him..Legs were mash up i was close to fainting but had to thug it out for the playas watching never again though
                LMFAO!

Comment

I got a chestpiece, both my upper arms, down my back and a few more.

I don't like people asking me about them, and try to not get any that are visible with my clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

i heard the ribs are the worst to tatt'd

Comment

I got three.

Got my first one when I was 15.

Comment

Working...
                      X