Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kailangan ko pa bang ibalik ang usapin nung nakaraan patungkol sa discussion namin ng isa dito...

he has no one word... he has no respect for the thread starter and to thread itself...

since i responded to all the questions and false accusations stated with understanding and with humbleness.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
      Ganun ba? hindi kasi ko nagbabasa ng bibliya. Nababasa ko lang yung tsismis na napunta sya sa India nung panahong hindi sya nababangit sa bibliya. Pero imposible ba talaga kaya na mapunta sya sa India nung mga panahon na yun?
      Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
      Age 12 to 30 years of no mention in the bible... more like 18 years absence prof.

The only basis of Jesus Christ being in India is a "tsismis" about a certain St Issa scroll. Travel between India and Jerusalem at that time was almost physically impossible.

Meron din istorya about Jesus Christ being brought to UK by his rich uncle Joseph of Arimathea. During Jesus Christ time, travel between the UK and Jerusalem was frequent due to the tin trade. But then again, Jesus Christ being there has no solid historical basis.

Yung tibet lalong question mark ako dun hehe. Sobrang layo.
      Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Pareng fabie, I've heard about the absence of Jesus for 30 years in the Bible. Is there a historical evidence that he was in India or Tibet?
      Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      I agree

props to Fabie. The other dude have no idea about life.

When i retire i plan on studying Buddhism.
      Thanks all for your props...I apologize since I got busy and will return to this thread with due respects to James likewise. I will post some "evidences" (ok it's been 2K years, what "evidences"?)...well of course nobody really knows but there's been several documentations in writing and now in films of various sources of Christ's presence in India and Tibet (and Iran)...and by the name of ISSA, which is a derivative of YOSHUA and JESUS as his name...

India, most specially on the northern parts, then Tibet and Iran are within reach, it's not like he appeared telepathically or spiritually (which is still possible...) but as a man/person (which I believed), there are many cultures who also had contact with the mahaavatar in Jesus.

The most telling are his influences and teachings as he was also able to transcend parables/stories to many lands and while also being influenced by it.

I am a person of integration and not segregation and therefore I seek towards anything and everything that links GOD to people and people in the image of God as opposed to RELIGARE (Latin meant "to bind") which is the political force of the Roman Empire to call forth CATHOLICISM (Katholikos which means UNIVERSAL in Greek).

In due time I will post bit by bit...and hope that we can all converse. I think that in any culture, GOD and MORALITY is really catered towards the colloquial and the local flavor (such as Catholicism and the Irish for example with St. Patrick and his lore)....and this can be seen everywhere in the world. But as you can see I am not just adhering to the Catholics or even just the Christians.

After all, this thread was entitled: RELIGION THREAD. (which I have discussed with James previously). It should really be JAMES' VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY instead if he doesn't allow other views or other faiths and religion.

Just my 2 cents mga ripapips! (just learned his here....hehehe)

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
        Thanks all for your props...I apologize since I got busy and will return to this thread with due respects to James likewise. I will post some "evidences" (ok it's been 2K years, what "evidences"?)...well of course nobody really knows but there's been several documentations in writing and now in films of various sources of Christ's presence in India and Tibet (and Iran)...and by the name of ISSA, which is a derivative of YOSHUA and JESUS as his name...

India, most specially on the northern parts, then Tibet and Iran are within reach, it's not like he appeared telepathically or spiritually (which is still possible...) but as a man/person (which I believed), there are many cultures who also had contact with the mahaavatar in Jesus.

The most telling are his influences and teachings as he was also able to transcend parables/stories to many lands and while also being influenced by it.

I am a person of integration and not segregation and therefore I seek towards anything and everything that links GOD to people and people in the image of God as opposed to RELIGARE (Latin meant "to bind") which is the political force of the Roman Empire to call forth CATHOLICISM (Katholikos which means UNIVERSAL in Greek).

In due time I will post bit by bit...and hope that we can all converse. I think that in any culture, GOD and MORALITY is really catered towards the colloquial and the local flavor (such as Catholicism and the Irish for example with St. Patrick and his lore)....and this can be seen everywhere in the world. But as you can see I am not just adhering to the Catholics or even just the Christians.

After all, this thread was entitled: RELIGION THREAD. (which I have discussed with James previously). It should really be JAMES' VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY instead if he doesn't allow other views or other faiths and religion.

Just my 2 cents mga ripapips! (just learned his here....hehehe)
        I heard Jesus is mentioned in the Quo'Ran as ISSA. These several documentations in writing and now in films of various sources of Christ's presence in India and Tibet (and Iran), I'm interested with them. Can you cite some examples?

Comment

• Originally posted by James307 View Post
          Kailangan ko pa bang ibalik ang usapin nung nakaraan patungkol sa discussion namin ng isa dito...

he has no one word... he has no respect for the thread starter and to thread itself...

since i responded to all the questions and false accusations stated with understanding and with humbleness.
          Shut up b1tch, it's YOUR dumb thread.

Comment

Kailangan ko pa bang ibalik ang usapin nung nakaraan patungkol sa discussion namin ng isa dito...

lagi ka namang ganyan eh..kung wala kang argumento sa kanila sasabihin mo "walang silang respeto " kahit na napakaganda naman ang pakikipag usap sayo..puro ka excuses " na kesyo hindi mo dapat patulan" pero ang katotohanan ay ayaw mo lang na lagi kang supalpal

..kaya tuloy hindi ka siniseryoso sa sarili mong thread...

..at kung talagang humble ka, hindi mo na dapat ibida na humble ka..ang nakikita sa yo ay "attitude ng isang me superioty complex " na halatang konti naman sa kaalaman...

Comment

???? No Respect?

You started a RELIGION THREAD that is a misnomer. What you are discussing isn't about religion, it is about YOUR BELIEF. I have mentioned repeatedly that RELIGION is not the right word for this but you kept uttering about what YOU THINK it is about.

Why start a thread that you cannot really talk about? And where was the disrespect towards you? It is more of saying something without correlation to the issue of RELIGION.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                lagi ka namang ganyan eh..kung wala kang argumento sa kanila sasabihin mo "walang silang respeto " kahit na napakaganda naman ang pakikipag usap sayo..puro ka excuses " na kesyo hindi mo dapat patulan" pero ang katotohanan ay ayaw mo lang na lagi kang supalpal

..kaya tuloy hindi ka siniseryoso sa sarili mong thread...

..at kung talagang humble ka, hindi mo na dapat ibida na humble ka..ang nakikita sa yo ay "attitude ng isang me superioty complex " na halatang konti naman sa kaalaman...
                Originally posted by fabie View Post
                ???? No Respect?

You started a RELIGION THREAD that is a misnomer. What you are discussing isn't about religion, it is about YOUR BELIEF. I have mentioned repeatedly that RELIGION is not the right word for this but you kept uttering about what YOU THINK it is about.

Why start a thread that you cannot really talk about? And where was the disrespect towards you? It is more of saying something without correlation to the issue of RELIGION.
                You know when the TS cannot take constructive criticism and misses the point like, ALL the time. Going on the offensive but overly defensive and closed-minded.

Sadly mas damaging ang ginagawa niya sa labas ng lounge.

I mean this clown preaches inanities over the net. Just spam na lang hahah
                Last edited by LeeVanCleef; 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                  You know when the TS cannot take constructive criticism and misses the point like, ALL the time. Going on the offensive but overly defensive and closed-minded.

Sadly mas damaging ang ginagawa niya sa labas ng lounge.

I mean this clown preaches inanities over the net. Just spam na lang hahah
                  Sino si TS...TS=James?

Comment

Sino si TS...TS=James?

TS = thread starter = James

Comment

Sino si TS...TS=James?
                      Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                      TS = thread starter = James
                      Pardon my Bisaya fabie, but yes, it's the 'pastorNazi' James 666, the thread starter and resident comedian.

Seig Heil!

Comment

Working...
                      X