No announcement yet.

My job is ****ing stressfull i am gonna burst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My job is ****ing stressfull i am gonna burst

God i been having a **** few months everythings been going wrong i have hundreds of jobs to do not enough time to much pressure and **** money. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
    God i been having a **** few months everythings been going wrong i have hundreds of jobs to do not enough time to much pressure and **** money. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh
    what is your "job"??

Comment

Originally posted by veteran420 View Post
      what is your "job"??
      I do IT installation in Boats but i also have to maintain the Network at are 3 sites, basicly the IT dept consistest of me and another guy and we have to do everything and there is to much work.

Comment

what is your "job"??
        Nice sig by the way.
        Last edited by Davros?; 06-18-2009, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I do IT installation in Boats but i also have to maintain the Network at are 3 sites, basicly the IT dept consistest of me and another guy and we have to do everything and there is to much work.
          damn dude, props to ya for keeping up with all that....

and, thanks!

Comment

damn dude, props to ya for keeping up with all that....

and, thanks!
            People where i work piss me off they want everything done straight away and moan if you cant get something done, and i am always to blame if something goes wrong even if its not my fault, they will break a computer on the boat and blame me because they are sitting there on a £50,000 contract. we collect a massive amount of data are head office has over 40TB of data and they are bring back about 1TB a week, we had a new server install over the last few weeks that cost £100,000 lol. Well I got to get on now lol.

Comment

People where i work piss me off they want everything done straight away and moan if you cant get something done, and i am always to blame if something goes wrong even if its not my fault, they will break a computer on the boat and blame me because they are sitting there on a £50,000 contract. we collect a massive amount of data are head office has over 40TB of data and they are bring back about 1TB a week, we had a new server install over the last few weeks that cost £100,000 lol. Well I got to get on now lol.
              hahaha yeah man, sounds like your hands are full.... less time on boxingscene, more time getting worked over by the clients i guess

Comment

YOU MAKING MONEY THO

that all that matters

most people don't got jobs nowadays or have carppier jobs (like me)

Comment

Count yourself lucky,you could be sleeping 18 hours a day.Even tv isnt nice when you are not working

Comment

what is your "job"??
                    so uh, who is she? name?

Comment

Working...
                    X