Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Aussie on this site??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stone Roses is entertaining. Pitty Pat is a good poster as well.

Comment

??? owes all of his fame to me.

After finding '???' in running around in the bush and being raised by a pack of kangaroos I took him under my wing and taught him the wonders of what is Boxingscene.

Comment

Privileged, who voted for me???

Comment

Pitty Pat isn't an Aussie.

He said so in a thread.

Comment

Daaaaamn, I really must be Aussie if everyone keeps thinking that. :laff:

Listen, lads, once and for all, I'm a green teef limey from the west of London. Born and bred. Safe, blud, innit.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              It's the Katsidis avatar, mate. :grill:

Comment

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
                It's the Katsidis avatar, mate.
                That and the sig... yeah, I guess it must be. :laff2:

But on-topic, I'll say Dan and ???. Most of the Aussies are good blokes on 'ere, barring a few trolling nutters to whom I generally pay no mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Rellik View Post
                  ??? owes all of his fame to me.

After finding '???' in running around in the bush and being raised by a pack of kangaroos I took him under my wing and taught him the wonders of what is Boxingscene.
                  Yes, if it weren't for you I'd still be a noob with zero posts

But the poll is pretty poor. You don't have Flawless (where or not you agree with his opinions), Dan... and mgkirkpatrick.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Listen, lads, once and for all, I'm a green teef limey from the west of London. Born and bred. Safe, blud, innit.
                    Hahaha yeah, you know what, I always thought you were Aussie too lol. So a tough Londoner are ya!!? Good on ya.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Hahaha yeah, you know what, I always thought you were Aussie too lol. So a tough Londoner are ya!!? Good on ya.
                      Sceeene, blud. Big up London cru, brap brap brrrrrrrapppp!!!

... and all that ***** lark. :wnk1:

Comment

Working...
                      X