Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan, if you are reading this............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan, if you are reading this............

Please, for the love of god fight Maidana, i don't think he signed with Cayo yet, please fight him, i know you can beat him, and people are saying horrible things about you!

**** imagine when maidana connects to khans jaw damn........

Comment

Khan sucks. He's a *****. Look at Devon Alexander. Younger than Khan and already unifying titles. Against a crude slugger, the same kinda guy Khan is hiding from.

Comment

why, has Maidana all of a sudden become this sledgehammer, power punching, one punch KO God???

Comment

Because it's in context with Amir Khan.

Comment

He knows the risks, like I said in another thread, he isn't wine, he won't get better the older he gets, he depends on his speed/reflexes to win fights. I know he's still a young kid but he showed a lot if improvements lately under Roach and his time is now.

He should go for it and make a international name for himself. He can do it, and I'm not fan of him..

Comment

He should go for it and make a international name for himself. He can do it, and I'm not fan of him..[/QUOTE]

Me neither but thats a good point, golden boy needs a new "Golden Boy" considering that ortiz and gonna cut it and shane and bhop are both pushin 40

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                why, has Maidana all of a sudden become this sledgehammer, power punching, one punch KO God???
                Well going by his record u would say he packs a punch wouldn't ya?

Comment

Khan can beat Maidana... The only 3 guys I would favor against Khan due to being just better or styles are Bradley, Alexander, Judah, And Holt. after that I would probably favor Khan over anybody at 140... But, what Golden boy is doing is a fucking disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Khan can beat Maidana... The only 3 guys I would favor against Khan due to being just better or styles are Bradley, Alexander, Judah, And Holt. after that I would probably favor Khan over anybody at 140... But, what Golden boy is doing is a fucking disgrace.
                    That's four jro.

I wouldn't favor Judah at this point. I don't know if he can even make 140 anymore.

Holt could give him some trouble and beat him, but Holt switches off too much for me to favor him.

Comment

Working...
                    X