No announcement yet.

Woman reports bad weed to police...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    One of my friends decided to try weed for the first time a few years ago. He hated smoking so he decided to make weed brownies all by himself at hime. He had no idea how much to put so he put a lot. He ate half, didnt feel anything after 10 mins, so he ate the other half. It hit him so hard and he was spasming out so bad that he called the ambulance on himself. They took him to the hospital and to avoid going to jail he agreed to do a month of rehab instead. True story

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      One of my friends decided to try weed for the first time a few years ago. He hated smoking so he decided to make weed brownies all by himself at hime. He had no idea how much to put so he put a lot. He ate half, didnt feel anything after 10 mins, so he ate the other half. It hit him so hard and he was spasming out so bad that he called the ambulance on himself. They took him to the hospital and to avoid going to jail he agreed to do a month of rehab instead. True story
      LMFAO

I've been that high before but I just ride it out. It's probably because it was his first time, so he was terrified.

Most people that high would usually drift or pass out after a while, but he was so scared that he couldn't pass out lol.

There's no way you can die from weed, no matter how much you take, you'll just be tripping balls.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-08-2014, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X