Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Prime Ricky Hatton vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Prime Ricky Hatton vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

both are very good infighters and should be a barn burner. i personally think garcia wins this. hatton had a super aggressive style which sure was exciting to watch but had tons of holes which garcia can exploit. hatton was always more of a brawler-slugger with little defense, garcia should catch hatton with one of those well timed left hook of his. garcia wins by ko.

your thoughts?

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    both are very good infighters and should be a barn burner. i personally think garcia wins this. hatton had a super aggressive style which sure was exciting to watch but had tons of holes which garcia can exploit. hatton was always more of a brawler-slugger with little defense, garcia should catch hatton with one of those well timed left hook of his. garcia wins by ko.

your thoughts?
    agree, danny by late TKO.

Comment

Danny by TKO/KO after getting peppered for a few rounds!

Comment

I don't think Garcia can keep a prime Hatton at bay enough to land the perfect left hook. No doubt the left hook drops Hatton if it connects but Hattons style isn't just to come forward, he completely smothers his opponent. Only Floyd was successful in neutralising Hattons style and even he struggled in the earlier rounds being caught off balance a few times. Pac was too quick for him.

Comment

Hatton had a quality chin in his prime.

He would outwork Garcia for a clear UD.

Comment

mmm tough one. either ricky early KO / TKO or danny late KO / TKO

Comment

Its a tough one, but I think that Danny's left gets in there sooner or later and completely changes the fight around. I wouldn't bet on that fight though.

Comment

I think Prime 140 hatton wins this... but its tough to say, I don't feel we've really seen enough of Danny Garcia to know how he compares to a prime Hatton.

Comment

Hatton would knock Carcia out cold with one punch. Oh wait, I think Garcia would knock Hatton out cold with one punch. Naw, I think the both knock eachother out at the same time. Fantasy fight...anything can happen.

Comment

Hatton clearly has a problem with left hooks, and I think Danny's will get in... Will he stop him with it is the real question

I'd bet on Hatton by UD, but a Danny Garcia KO isn't out of the question

Comment

Working...
                    X