Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope Roach will stop making ludicrious predictions now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    People care too much about predictions...Everybody predicts in fight and all those predictions are crap. Even if it comes to fruition it was still just a way to hype up the fight...Why listen to predictions?

The only person predictions that really mattered IMO...Was Ali...After him all these predictions that fighters and trainers do now is just blah...

Ali predictions are the only ones you could of taken serious IMO.
    Don't know of any of his predictions? Was he pretty cranial about breaking down the fights, or just entertaining?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Don't know of any of his predictions? Was he pretty cranial about breaking down the fights, or just entertaining?
      i think he predicted the patterson and first liston fight almost accurately.

edit: not the patterson fight but another one i cant remember for now.

Comment

Roach is just hypin' the fights

Comment

Oh yea, calling a KO by the 6th was completely ludicrous, especially considering he was almost out in the 1st. He recovered very well and brought the fight to Khan but lets get serious, if it weren't for the bell you'd be singing a very different tune.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
            Who gives a sht what he says? You guys ever play sports? You guys are too damn sensitive...
            Indeed. He **** talks. No big whoop.

Comment

war maidana!!!!

Comment

Lol i gotta admit

Roach talks a hell load of ****...

Great boxing knowledge, but hes like floyd in a way, he just constantly contradicts himself

e.g. "what do you think about JMM vs Floyd" - Roach: Its gonna be hard for a first fight back....gna be a tough one

After fight - I knew the weight difference was too much, it was gna be an easy fight for floyd

thats just one example...he does it all the time lol

BUT saying that, i like roach, when he talks seriously...i listen, cos he has all the knowledge of the best trainer in the world...and he is the best, thts a fact

Comment

Working...
                X