Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened to Keith "Sometimes" Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Collazo fight let him know that he isn't all that he talked himself up to be and Porter is the wrong style for him. A guy that can get inside, out muscle you, out hustle you, take away your strengths.

Thurman wants some more soft touches, Porter isn't exactly a soft touch.

Comment

I hear he's considering an Algeiri fight

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        If you're a good judge of character you know Thurman isn't the bull****ting type, if he doesn't wanna fight someone, he will just say it, like with Spence. He said Spence is a prospect and that fight will happen when he becomes a contender.

With Porter, he's always openly said he would love that fight.

So whatever the delay is, it's got nothing to do with him not wanting the fight. I'm 99% sure they're just waiting for the right date/network.
        Ken and Shawn said Keith is the hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
          Ken and Shawn said Keith is the hold up.
          They said they don't know what's going on, they're assuming it's Keith because he's said nothing. Recently Kenny said he was told the Thurman fight was on and he was told that from the top, so I think he's just getting sick of waiting, but there's nothing Thurman can do about that, he doesn't pick the date or the venue.

Comment

I'm gonna have to decline, one time Keith Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              This is probably it, but why were we so quick to get a date on that crappy Garcia-Guerrero fight and nothing concrete on this one yet?
              I saw it a couple of times, even Porter's side said it, that Thurman agreed and neither fighter is holding it up. They keep pushing the date back and we don't know why. Last I heard it was supposed to be the debut of PBC on Fox, but that was never confirmed.

Comment

What indeed?

Not like him not to at least talk some smak.

Hope nothing unfortunate has happened.

Comment

Al Haymon happened. He moves when Al let's him know too. Porter too tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                    I hear he's considering an Algeiri fight
                    That would be consistent. He will try to beat Algeiri worse than Pac or Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      I don't care to ****wad. I made a comment without any bias, and you came jumping to his defence like you're involved with him personally.

Not my fault you got butthurt.
                      He was telling you that Thurman doesn't talk as much as you seem to think. Even after he replied to that, you still said the same thing about Thurman talking a lot. It's pretty obvious where you were going with this.
                      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 12-06-2015, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X