No announcement yet.

Which Carl Froch fight was the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Carl Froch fight was the best?

Froch has been in so many entertaining fights, but which one was the best?

Poll coming. Please vote
    Jean Pascal
    25.00%
    Jermain Taylor
    21.43%
    Mikkel Kessler I
    7.14%
    Arthur Abraham
    3.57%
    Lucian Bute
    25.00%
    Mikkel Kessler II
    7.14%
    George Groves I
    3.57%
    George Groves II
    7.14%

The poll is expired.

Ohhhh so many, personally, my favourite performance was when he annihilated Bute against all the odds, even mine, I predicted against him but my heart wanted that win!

His greatest fight was probably the Pascal bout or the first Groves fight, both times he was hurt and there were times when it was an all out war!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Ohhhh so many, personally, my favourite performance was when he annihilated Bute against all the odds, even mine, I predicted against him but my heart wanted that win!

His greatest fight was probably the Pascal bout or the first Groves fight, both times he was hurt and there were times when it was an all out war!
      It was very entertaining. Not competitive but the shock value was something else.

I go for Kessler I. Epic back and forth battle with 2 brutally terrific rounds to end it.

Comment

Bute, never understood the hype and Froch went and put it to rest. Just a great moment for me personally.

Comment

every carl froch was the best.

what is this?

Comment

EDIT - I must be blind, somehow missed that you did have Kessler 2 up there. That gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

I have the exact same thoughts as you Groves,Pascal,Taylor,kessler 1 and Groves are his best fights.. I picked Pascal because he was tagged so often by bombs and it was the first time i had actually seen froch.. I was mesmerized by both guys ability to take a punch
              I'd say the first Groves fight was the best but the ending ruined it for Carl
              Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 06-05-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                I have the exact same thoughts as you Groves,Pascal,Taylor and Groves are his best fights.. I picked Pascal because he was tagged so often by bombs and it was the first time i had actually seen froch.. I was mesmerized by both guys ability to take a punch
                I'd say the first Groves fight was the best but the ending ruined it for Carl
                the ending was such a low point for what should have been a FOTY!

As Nelson mentioned, the first Kessler fight was a titanic battle too, as was the rematch actually, especially towards the end when Froch got tagged, hurt and his legs buckled, what a round that was!

Comment

Gotta be Kessler1 for me, that fight was brutal!

Comment

1. Froch v Groves I
                    2. Froch v Pascal
                    3. Kessler v Froch I

Comment

Working...
                    X