Lou Dibella: Willie Nelson wants to fight James Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Dibella: Willie Nelson wants to fight James Kirkland

Lou DiBella ***8207;@loudibella 4m
    Just got a text that he'd like to fight Kirkland. RT @RAB2204: @loudibella When is Willie "the great" Nelson back in the ring Lou?

Nelson would have his hands full. But so would Kirkland. Kirkland is fragile early on. But with his power, and Nelson's fragile chin, I think Kirkland stops Nelson. Given that they both like to come forward, I'd expect an action fight.

Comment

LMAO, Nelson would murk Kirkland. Too tall, too much reach, too powerful. Kirkalnd gets ko'd in 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        LMAO, Nelson would murk Kirkland. Too tall, too much reach, too powerful. Kirkalnd gets ko'd in 3 rounds.
        Nelson got repeatedly hurt by Cuello. Remember, Nelson started that fight out coming forward. Coming forward against Kirkland is a dangerous proposition.

Comment

Then set that up instead of letting him fight some Pole

Comment

Nelsons old but the weed will keep him spry and limber to win the d.

Comment

Nelson can't take a punch at all. Can't imagine what Kirkland will do to him. EDIT: actually I can imagine.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-02-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

I thought Willie Nelson had suffered a career ending injury...He was playing on the road again.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
                  Nelson got repeatedly hurt by Cuello. Remember, Nelson started that fight out coming forward. Coming forward against Kirkland is a dangerous proposition.
                  I'm just not impressed by Kirkland at all. Nelson has attributes that are a stylistic nightmare for Kirkland...I would like to see this fight happen. I have a feeling it won't however.

Comment

6-3 height, 81 inch reach compared to 5-10 height and 70 inch reach. Those are some physically imposing disadvantages to have to overcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X