No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Love The Danny Garcia Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    From what I've seen from Khan,he means he would love to be Knockout again by Garcia..
    Definitely. Khan has fallen a long way from where he was a year and a half ago.

Comment

whilst it seems fairly obvious that GBP are protecting Khan, the reason is equally as obvious - $$$s!

as someone wrote on another thread, let Khan be the "prize"; this is "prizefighting" and it will make for the best payday for garcia/peterson/matthyse! any one of the three will probably beat khan and get paid well for it.

my own feelings are that peterson would be the best match-up for khan as, because of the PED thing, Khan probably still believes he actually won that fight. Garcia would likely ko khan again although it might take a little longer than last time. Lucas ko's khan late after taking a while to adjust to his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
        Juan Diaz, for my money would stop khan, that guy can get nasty. Why doesnt khan fight the african guy Matthysse was sparking all over the ring, olesegun. At least hed be a legit opponent. Golden boy might as well cash out , more easy work for danny garcia, so he can avoid Matthysse again. Not that i dont think danny could beat Matthysse, its just khan would be easy work, and easy money. I dont see that fight going 6.
        Its clear that khans punch resistance has deteriorated to being a joke, i gotta give it to him for cherrypicking guys and having to do hero work to get out of the fight alive, but damn, if he fights anyone with pop hes gonna be blowing snot bubbles all over the ring.
        Believe me - Diaz's people aren't putting Juan anywhere near Kahn. Juan can grind out 135 lber's, but Kahn is a big junior welterweight with a fast jab. Marquez showed that Diaz can be handled with the jab alone... Kahn would treat him the same, and eventually knock The Baby Bull out.

Comment

If Khan learns to employ some defense and stop taking flush power shots than he has a chance to outbox almost anyone. The problem is guys like Garcia, Peterson, Matthyse have world class chins against his amateur chin. Khan does not have the power or chin to get these guys respect at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            whilst it seems fairly obvious that GBP are protecting Khan, the reason is equally as obvious - $$$s!

as someone wrote on another thread, let Khan be the "prize"; this is "prizefighting" and it will make for the best payday for garcia/peterson/matthyse! any one of the three will probably beat khan and get paid well for it.

my own feelings are that peterson would be the best match-up for khan as, because of the PED thing, Khan probably still believes he actually won that fight. Garcia would likely ko khan again although it might take a little longer than last time. Lucas ko's khan late after taking a while to adjust to his speed.
            Khan killed Peterson you fool, see how many knockdowns he did? Khan is crap.

Comment

Just give Khan the fight and if he gets knocked out, he will be done at the elite level. If he wins, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Khan would get smashed.

Garcia shows improvement with every fight, Khan is hopeless.
                What kinda improvements did Garcia showed?? And what is khan doing that is still wrong?? Or do u just not like khan??

Comment

Lol so much hate for Khan. Give the guy some credit, he makes exciting fights, be it through his flaws. He is box office, agree or disagree.

Comment

50-50 fight.

Garcia isn't Mike Tyson lets not pretend beating Judah and
                    Morales is any kind of achievement.
                    Last edited by Furn; 04-29-2013, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Definitely. Khan has fallen a long way from where he was a year and a half ago.
                      Yeah, Khan ain't even close to the same fighter who arguably beat Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X