No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo Gets Tested; Has Message for Nonito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
    dont get mad at me, i said im a fan of u!! then it was the other filipino, the one with a lot of colors in his avatar, very funny dude, i'm also a fan of him.
    Ok, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
      LOL, I'm not Donaire's wife. Women have no boxing knowledge and from my post I'm extremely knowledgeable.
      Hahahaha..this is the funniest thing that I read today..go sleep kid you got a go middle school tomorrow....

Comment

dont get mad at me, i wasn't sure that's why i asked & i said i was a fan of u!! then it was the other filipino, the one with a lot of colors in his avatar, very funny dude, i'm also a fan of him.
        Yeah..that's soggylungs..funny dude indeed..

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Ahhhhhhh snap! Them some fightin words!

This fight gon b GOOD........

E-fights are the best..

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            LOL, I'm not Donaire's wife. Women have no boxing knowledge and from my post I'm extremely knowledgeable.
            Dude, no offense but you sound like a ******... I'm not saying this like an insult, just as a fact lol I think you're the one who said something like "Rigo works with Heredia, because Rigo won't take pictures with non-celibrities, so if he has a picture with Heredia then they necessarily work together", it was you, right? That's the funniest post I've ever read, thank you for the good laugh

So ******, or troll, but one of these definitely is lol

EDIT: hahahah just read your last post, you don't cease to amaze me, im a fan +1
            He's the extremely knowledgeable guy who couldn't tell the difference between a right jab and a right straight.

Comment

SoggyLungs and AngryCuban trolling this thread hard on alts

Comment

Hopefully test result is negative or all this drama and fight hype will go to waste. I could only imagine the bashing in the forum after the bout. Should be epic too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
                  Hopefully test result is negative or all this drama and fight hype will go to waste. I could only imagine the bashing in the forum after the bout. Should be epic too.
                  After all thats happened in the past week and how we got so much time still to go, by the time the fight rolls around I'm predicting it's going to be the biggest fight since Tyson and Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHook84

Quote:

Originally Posted by 537Bwouaye

Dude, no offense but you sound like a ******... I'm not saying this like an insult, just as a fact lol I think you're the one who said something like "Rigo works with Heredia, because Rigo won't take pictures with non-celibrities, so if he has a picture with Heredia then they necessarily work together", it was you, right? That's the funniest post I've ever read, thank you for the good laugh

So ******, or troll, but one of these definitely is lol

EDIT: hahahah just read your last post, you don't cease to amaze me, im a fan +1

He's the extremely knowledgeable guy who couldn't tell the difference between a right jab and a right straight.
                    Lol you caught that too huh? That **** was funny.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

this fight needs a 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X