Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is It About Trout Thats Scares Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is It About Trout Thats Scares Canelo?

Trout and Canelo are being hyped up to beat Floyd, so shouldnt they fight each other and we can figure out who deserves the shot?

Trout has called him out and Canelo doesnt seem to want it, why though, what is he scared of?

Trout isn't necessarily a world beater that people should be afraid of, but he's hard to look good against.

Comment

Trout's southpaw style will give Canelo problems

Comment

If he loses to Trout, he loses everything. I mean lose

Comment

The what if I lose effect.....

Comment

Because ginger probably can't even beat his own brother?? Maybe??

Comment

Just that he's not 40 years old or a LWW.

Comment

Man, we don't even know who ducked who. Trout is another Haymon protected fighter. This is the nature of the sport. It's controlled by promoters and matchmakers. The objective is to maintain their guy's zero. Trout is no different. Kirkland blatantly ducked Canelo, for instance. Who knows how many of them avoided Canelo?

Comment

He's not a draw. He's looking to fight Mayweather.

Comment

There would be less zeros in his bank account than fighting someone like Miguel Cotto. That's what he's scared of.

Otherwise why would he be scared of Paulie Malignaggi 2.0? Trout fights just like Paulie, only he has more power, but he isn't necessarily knocking any out either.

2 stoppages in his last 10 fights, and 8 of those opponents were journeymen. Power doesn't matter of course, when assessing who's going to win a fight. I'm just saying one thing Canelo isn't scared is definitely Trout's power, or lack thereof. From the Delvin and Cotto fights, there's really nothing special about Trout. I mean he got a very wide decision against Cotto, but let's face it, the fight was a lot closer than what the judges had it. 7-5 or 6-6 seems more accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X