Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saddest boxing match I ever saw live on tv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the saddest fight ive ever seen was the fight between chavez and taylor, lol, taylor was a victim to his success, lol, chavez won the fight in last 2 seconds and the beating taylor took at the end was unbelievable

Comment

Tyson v mcbride
      jones v calzaghe

more recently toney v leb

Comment

Floyd vs Big Show

Comment

Lewis-Tua

Worst heavyweight fight in the history of boxing

Comment

cotto margarito

Cotto was my favorite fighter at the time and i looked up to him so much

Comment

Tyson vs Spinks - It was sad to see Spinks in there, as he looked scared for his dear life.

Jones vs Tarver II - Not so much of the KO that was heard around the world that was sad, it was what was to follow for the next decade.

Mayweather vs Corrals/Gatti (RIP) - Hated Floyd for beating them the way he did

Lewis vs Klit - the stoppage just pissed me off more than it being sad

Tyson Holyfield II - Tyson biting his ear was just sad for the sport

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Emile Griffith vs. Benny Paret

I knew of Griffith's career. But I only saw this documentary a few years ago. Saddest thing I've ever seen in the ring.
                what are you talking about? Who are Griffith and Parot? And why was it sad to watch?

Comment

Saddest fight I watched live was Delvin Rodriguez-Oscar Diaz, it was a solid scrap but Rodriguez took control and put it on him, watching Diaz response in the corner live on TV and knowing he would be brain damaged for life was terrible to see.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-12-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    what are you talking about? Who are Griffith and Parot? And why was it sad to watch?
                    Because Griffith beat him to death in the ring~

Comment

For me, Cotto V Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X