• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    gentlemen, i am not drunk, but i am giving it an ernest effort

drunken language.

deontay wilder
    murrica
    Im witcha NE mah homie. Me and mah potna finna hit the tippuh bar right quick to knock back a few and catch up with eachother bein Im finna move an all. So drunken lang it is my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Im witcha NE mah homie. Me and mah potna finna hit the tippuh bar right quick to knock back a few and catch up with eachother bein Im finna move an all. So drunken lang it is my friend.

glug glug glug.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        glug glug glug.
        I now officially cant stand Drake. He just ****ed up Juve's Back That Ass Up. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like his ass at all.

Comment

• Time for more drank.

Comment

• Having a couple sips of Gunma sake that I picked up a couple days ago in Ikaho. About to leave for Hiroshima, from whence I am going to Fukuoka, and then Busan and Seoul, Korea, and probably Gyeongju.

Comment

• The names of those cities sound like they're crawlin wit good pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I now officially cant stand Drake. He just ****ed up Juve's Back That Ass Up. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like his ass at all.

can you believe that juve and the hot boys / cash money millionaires came out with this song in '98?

what an anthem. in '98 i was young

that song's almost 15 years old, man! we gettin old, dog.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X