No announcement yet.

C'mon does anyone really give a f.uck this child molester is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by |-|urricane View Post
    Bollocks is it tactless, it's my view. I respect his music and what he's done, hell I even saw him live and it was an amazing show but to make a hero out of a man that slept with children in his bed and then paid the off to keep quiet is something I will not do.

So it's sad for his family, but for me no I don't really give a ****. It's one less child molester to worry about, when you have kids you might think differently.
    not to mention Drug addict

Comment

• Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
      not to mention Drug addict
      The Drugs don't bother me, he's not injecting kids with needles. It's the fact he's injecting them with his **** that bothers me.

Comment

The Drugs don't bother me, he's not injecting kids with needles. It's the fact he's injecting them with his **** that bothers me.
        Just a all around freak show....He died in the 80s early 90s...loved the music though...But that was then. Why did they wait until he dies to play his music again

Comment

• Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
          Just a all around freak show....He died in the 80s early 90s...loved the music though...But that was then. Why did they wait until he dies to play his music again

Exactly, suddenly he is a hero and all the sick stuff is forgotten.

Comment

Exactly, suddenly he is a hero and all the sick stuff is forgotten.
            same thing with jesus/god yet they still both beloved by people.

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

Comment

• people let the fact someone has died cloud their judgment

jackson was a paedophile and corrales was a wife beating bastard

Comment

Working...
              X