• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Yeh send him a message through myspace mate
    tell him to not run and get back on here

Let him know theres fret's out here for his ATG title
    I was like no 15 threads a day anymore.I think he's a joke but you know what I actually liked hacking on the guy because he got so mad at me.he never once threatened me thou because I know my threads hurt him emotionally & he had no comeback ever.I could read him like a book.I enjoyed reading all the hatemail.he was a legend on this site.I read more of his threads than any other boxing thread.it was pure comedy...oh well back to reading the boxing news & pissing off vitali & haye fans I guess.

Comment

lol

Nothing like Old charlie i agree..
      I only knew him for a day just not enough time to tell him all the things i would of liked to say

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I was like no 15 threads a day anymore.I think he's a joke but you know what I actually liked hacking on the guy because he got so mad at me.he never once threatened me thou because I know my threads hurt him emotionally & he had no comeback ever.I could read him like a book.I enjoyed reading all the hatemail.he was a legend on this site.I read more of his threads than any other boxing thread.it was pure comedy...oh well back to reading the boxing news & pissing off vitali & haye fans I guess.
        everyone thinks hes a joke m8 but thats y its so fun cos he thinks hes top dog. maybe hes topped his self who knows. personally i think hes training for pimp and i cant belive im gonna say this but it wudnt suprise me if he wins lol

Comment

lol

Nothing like Old charlie i agree..
          I only knew him for a day just not enough time to tell him all the things i would of liked to say
          you make it sound like hes died m8 haha

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
            you make it sound like hes died m8 haha
            hehehe

That was the effect i was trying for...

Nah i honestly dont believe his gonna come back....

Comment

hehehe

That was the effect i was trying for...

Nah i honestly dont believe his gonna come back....
              NOOOOO dont say things like that m8 hes gotta come back if zelenoff has taught us anything its we should always have hope haha

Comment

ahh he's still alive n the same as ever. He's postin on another forum tho now

Comment

Originally posted by merseysideblood View Post
                  what? Noooooo
                  which one??

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                    what forum where i ned to go there and coax him back with promises of glory and tell him hes got his own section now cos hes so big not even ali has his own section

Comment

With lost him Nolan i told you mate
                      Our charlie has upped and left...

Comment

Working...
                      X