Collapse
No announcement yet.

if froch beats kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not get carried away. Abraham would win by decapitation if he fought Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
      Win or lose against Kessler I know Abraham is going to lay him out bad in the 3rd stage of the tourney. And I do think he beat Kessler on momentum alone. Froch by controversial split decision.
      i think Froch will hammer Abraham, Froch is too strong

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        i think Froch will hammer Abraham, Froch is too strong
        I don't know about that. Froch was on the floor against Taylor and I believe Abraham hits harder... and when people get decked by the hammer, they tend not to get up.

Although he's a gritty guy,Froch's defense isn't the greatest either,

He could be on queer street if he tastes the fists of love from Abraham.

Comment

what about if abe ko's Dirrell?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I don't know about that. Froch was on the floor against Taylor and I believe Abraham hits harder... and when people get decked by the hammer, they tend not to get up.

Although he's a gritty guy,Froch's defense isn't the greatest either,

He could be on queer street if he tastes the fists of love from Abraham.
            Originally posted by Gary Cooper View Post
            what about if abe ko's Dirrell?
            Froch was on the floor due to taylors speed !! not power, Froch vs Pascal is a good figh, he gets hit by some huge bombs there and dint hurt him. Pascal is a light heavyweight so i dont think Froch will be hurt agianst Abraham

Comment

Andre Ward became the heavy favorite after destroying Kessler te way he did

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                Andre Ward became the heavy favorite after destroying Kessler te way he did
                Nobody knows how Ward responds once he is forced out of his Oakland zone of comfort. And how will he react when faced with a referee who enforces the rules of boxing?

Lots of ?? about Ward still.

Comment

woops, didnt read it properly and voted yes.

My real answer: No.

I think Kessler has been very overrated throughout his career (I would have told you that before and actually picked Ward to beat him). Froch, though he is dreadfully slow, has been underestimated at times, hes a strong mofo, but by no means a favorite in my eyes, one of the weakest links IMO

Comment

Working...
                  X