No announcement yet.

Who Has Been Knock Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has Been Knock Down?

hey, im directing this question at people who have been knocked down.
    When you get knocked down from a punch(not tripping or stumbling down) do you get dizzy or brain shake or dont u feel anything?

The only time I ever caught a punch hard enough to knock me down, I don't remember ****. Nada. I was opening the door and walking into a bar, and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in the barracks with a bloody nose and the biggest headache in the universe. wish I could help.

Oh, you know, I did get knocked down once, by a cast-iron planter. As I recall, it wasn't that I got dizzy or anything, but that my knees just buckled for a second and it set me on my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
      hey, im directing this question at people who have been knocked down.
      When you get knocked down from a punch(not tripping or stumbling down) do you get dizzy or brain shake or dont u feel anything?
      When I got KD I didn't feel anything like a sharp blow or dizziness or ... anything. I got hit with a punch but it only caused me to fall. I got up feeling normal.

The first time. The second time I got up feeling weak and defenseless.

Comment

I Never Touched The Canvas! So I Can't Help You, Buddy!!!!!!!

Comment

People have tried to knock TNT down in the past but it has never worked-it is impossible to force Tucker to lean back. Snap my head back and give me a sore kneck....but no one can knock me down. TripleT wants to be the toughest in the world! Later brother brologs.

Comment

i was knockdown twice in my first fight in the first round... i was to anxious and i got caught... but i settled down and ended upknocking him out... yea i felt dizzy when i got knock down... almost didnt make it up the second time...

Comment

Sad to say I've touched canvas three times in my career. I wasn't hurt or anything, he caught me off balanced the first time, the second time the dirty **** pushed me and threw a punch so the ref called it a KD!! The third time as I was turning to one side my feet weren't planted together so I went down with a weak ass shot of all things!! But to be honest I have never been hurt in the three times I went down. I have been told by my victims that they feel dizzy, black out for a second, then the head ache. Don't quote me though like I said, I've never been hurt in the ring.

Comment

I have only been down twice, the last time was when I was fighting one of the bully's from the hood, every hood has one, this guy was like 5'8" but was 320lbs, he was running his mouth and nobody would step up, so finally one day stepped up to him and we fought, he caught me with a big haymaker type of punch (even eho he was fat, he was pretty quick) and I went down,I was hurt, he then jumped on me and started pounding on me but I knew I was alot stronger than him (upper body wise) and got out of it, when he got back up I got him with a huge right hook that send him down for the count (more than that) I broke his nose and he was out for about 2 mins

The 1st time was when I was 14 and I was fighting this 18 yr old, he had to be aboy 6' while I am only 5'8", but that punch did not hurt, it was more of a shock KD

Comment

I was down by a body punch.My dad would put the gloves on with me when I was little. He called it teaching me how to fight but he would whipp my ass. I have to mention my dad is very strong man,he grew up on a farm chopping wood and doing hard labor all his life.I was about 13 and we was boxing he hit me hard to body like 5 times on the last body shot my legs gave out.I didnt feel **** next thing I knew I was on my ass.At 46 and 160 pounds I still consider my dad to be stronger than me at 28 and 225 pounds.I always think that the average person from before our generation were way stronger. Anyway that is the only time I've been down and I've been sucker punched a couple of times.

Comment

I was stopped twice total in my time in the amatuers and pros. I did not see either shot coming, those are the ones that get you.

The one was memorable, kind of, because of how it came about. We were fighting in the first round when I snapped a jab, stepprd to my left and drove home a nice straight right hand. My opponents eyes rolled up into his head and I jumped right on him. He was wuick to grab a hold of my arms tightly as I struggled to get a hand free. Unable to free an arm, threw him to the canvas as I was aleays instructed to by my trainer. "If they are hurt, then throw the motha ****a down, make him spend more energy to get up from the canvas." The crowd at Cobo Arena busted in to a huge booing session, hooting and hollering at me as the referee pushed me away with a stern warning, or he may have even taken a point. Anyway, I didnt care about the warning or point, I just wanted at my opponent. Going back in I **** my right and let it fly. As my right glove grabs the middle rope I pull myself from the canvas. I turn to face ring center and the referee is well into his count at 6. I nodd that I am fine when his count reaches 8 and I roll right back into to slug it out. I was caught again and the ref stopped the fight.

It was crazy man. I was going in to put him away and got caught with what I am told by my best friend was a left hook. He is always anxious it seems to tell people about what happened. "His back was to me and he had just thrown the guy down. He went right in there and the next thing I see is his head snapping to the left withs lips flapping in the wind...." I am always surprised how he never seems to remember all of the fights that I had won when he decided to bring back some of my boxing memories from the past..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X