• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
    I want to see Blair's taxes.
    I want to see Cherie's ****.

Comment

• can we scrap this 'limey lang' and change it to a chris eubank and joe calzaghe appreciation thread? i can post loads of pics of these two and make it look hot.

Comment

• No pics allowed in the whole lounge since BPP put his foot down. Apparently his wife walked in on him fapping to a tranny gif and he blames us. Maybe post those pics in NSB though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          No pics allowed in the whole lounge since BPP put his foot down. Apparently his wife walked in on him fapping to a tranny gif and he blames us. Maybe post those pics in NSB though.
          this is horrible. what sort of place is this? every forum i know allows tranny pics to be posted freely.

Comment

• Bigger ****, Eubank or Benn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Bigger ****, Eubank or Benn?
              are we aloud to discuss cock sizes here without BPP getting a boner? tough question, but i'd go with benn just because his face tells me a lot.

another tough one to call would be khan v pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                can we scrap this 'limey lang' and change it to a chris eubank and joe calzaghe appreciation thread? i can post loads of pics of these two and make it look hot.
                We'd all like to see that happen. There was a time when it would have been possible, until 'The Man' could no longer accept our way of life here, and made us all blind to the beauty of said Eubank and Calzaghe + all the shemales of the world. For shame.

Comment

• Long live the Queen

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Long live the Queen
                    jimmy sav and her could've been lovers

Comment

• Wonder who will turn out to be more of a bum, Ortiz or Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X