No announcement yet.

Is falling over to avoid punches a "skill"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is falling over to avoid punches a "skill"

Like if you see a punch coming and you fall over to avoid it and the ref calls it a slip, is that a good skill to have?

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Like if you see a punch coming and you fall over to avoid it and the ref calls it a slip, is that a good skill to have?
    Falling over, hitting the floor is good for avoiding bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      If I had Wilder, Joshua, Stevensson, or Pacquiao about to land flush on me (depending on what weight class I'm at off course) and I was in an awkward angle, man I would throw myself to the floor too and let the ref call a slip.

It's a dirty underhanded trick but aint no way am just gonna stand there and get knocked the **** out. If he wanna do that then he gotta catch me completely off guard otherwise I'm pulling every trick in the book to avoid getting ktfo.

Bare in mind am not saying I would turn the fight into a track meeting, I would keep a balance between offense and defense like I'm supposed to, but aint no way I am getting hit flush by that kind of power puncher if I can avoid it.

Comment

Working...
      X