Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember Fight night 2004 ragdoll effect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't play with matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      don't play with matches.
      Lol, Zab Judah chicken dance. I wonder if they got the idea for the rag doll effect from Zab Judah's famouse chicken dance?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        Lol, Zab Judah chicken dance. I wonder if they got the idea for the rag doll effect from Zab Judah's famouse chicken dance?
        o i'm sure it was included in the powerpoint presentation.

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I hated it.

It made for great knockdowns/knockouts when you had your man in the center of the ring, but as the video illustrates, it made the game look like total **** when you had your man on the ropes. The ropes would just hold him up, allowing you to 'Whitaker/Hurtado' your opponet while his body convulsed with tremors like a modern day Ali.

Not realistic at all. Though what 'Fight Night' or 'Knockout Kings' game ever was?

Comment

contary to The Bringers views I absolutely enjoyed the 'rag doll effect'. There was nothing like fighting a **** talking friend in that game and stunning him like that. Just like the real deal, you nail 'em, they teeter and for the next few seconds they are your *****.

he will say that I am disagreeing and posting only because The Bringer said it but fight night is easily the most realistic boxing game out there. No other game picks up the rhytme of the fight like fight night...........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 11-10-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I used to Play the hell out of that game. I loved when they'd go limp like that. I used to throw 2 low blows after they went in limp mode.

Comment

Working...
              X