Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GANGS where you live? tell me about them...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GANGS where you live? tell me about them...

i live in cornwall (SW England) and granted its not the roughest place in the world but its gettin bad very quickly. ive seen the change in just a few years. theres more little pricks in gangs than ever before and theres been a rise in gang related crimes. i swear u cant fukin go anywhere now without gettin some aggro. me n my ex mrs used to walk through this really big park on the way back from nights in the town. i wont walk any girl through there now.fuk that. my m8 got jumped in there recently, by about 10 lads (and sadly some girls) beat to fuk, teeth knocked out, phone and wallet nicked.

Heres the problem... *****S (gypsies) theyre fukin everywhere. there movin here in their droves for some reason. theyre all banned from virtually every club and pub in town. they will never ever fight 1 v 1. *******.

tell me about ur experience with gangs. i want the americans to get in on this too. this is obviously a farcry from all that bluds and crips business but thats where its headed!

The town were I am from is infiltrated with gangs. They are everywhere meaning anyone can get shot, or shots can get fired at any given moment. Latino gangs are the more prevalent in my town. I used to be in a gang myself, and I can honestly say that gangs are nothing but a bunch of *******. I got out of it, and got my life on track. Now I am in college, and actually doing something with my life. If you want to know about gangs in my town there is a documentary on youtube about it.

heres the first part (u look up the rest if you are interested)

u see those ******* with the red rags...i used to roll with them....they're throwing up their ****, and acting hard for the cameras, but do u so those ******* claiming the color black? well if those ******* ran up to the ******* with the red the ******* with the red would punk out, because the ******* in the black are crazier
    Last edited by Hi-Dro; 04-13-2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Comment

thanks wangler.

you know theres a serious problem when theres a tv programme bein made about a gang lol. i love these shows though and i will watch this. i know a fair amount about gangs in the US. we are not quite there yet but were on our way. london, glasgow, liverpool are some of the worst areas. the gangs are predominately black in london (im white) but im not a racist, i have black family so im not tryna lay blame on any specific ethnic group. more and more people are gettin shot n stabbed in london for just havin a different postcode. the youth of today are ****ed up. im only 20 but i never got into all that bollocks. i prefer to take all my agression out on a punchbag! well done for gettin ur life back on track btw.

Comment

i didnt know yall had gangs out there...thats trippy

society is **** today

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post
            The town were I am from is infiltrated with gangs. They are everywhere meaning anyone can get shot, or shots can get fired at any given moment. Latino gangs are the more prevalent in my town. I used to be in a gang myself, and I can honestly say that gangs are nothing but a bunch of *******. I got out of it, and got my life on track. Now I am in college, and actually doing something with my life. If you want to know about gangs in my town there is a documentary on youtube about it.

heres the first part (u look up the rest if you are interested)

u see those ******* with the red rags...i just to roll with them....they're throwing up their ****, and acting hard for the cameras, but do u so those ******* claiming the color black? well if those ******* ran up to the ******* with the red the ******* with the red wouldnt punk out, because the ******* in the black are crazier
            Hey man, seriously much respect homie......I feel the same way about gangs as you do but have never been part of one myself.

But pros to you for being smart and getting out of it before it was to late man....good luck in everything you do bro.

Comment

I ****en hate gangsters with a passion. They talk all this **** but they can NEVER back it up, always hiding behind their boyfriends or a gun, half of them are like 5'5 110lbs but talk like they're 6'6, 200...**** ***** ass gangsters, almost all of them aren't down to do ****. They're too weak to defend themselves so they join a gang. They look like idiots with the stupid ass clothes they wear. I go to a lot of parties where there are a bunch of gangsters where everyone has guns like a bunch of *******.

Over here we have the mexikanemi, orejons, bloods, crips, brown, whatever other ***** ass color...

Comment

We have this rough band of hooligans where I live.

Maybe you have heard of them on the Gangland series or something, they are all over the country I think.

They are called the 4H club, pretty scary stuff.

Wouldn't want to run into a group of them at a church bake sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
                  I ****en hate gangsters with a passion. They talk all this **** but they can NEVER back it up, always hiding behind their boyfriends or a gun, half of them are like 5'5 110lbs but talk like they're 6'6, 200...**** ***** ass gangsters, almost all of them aren't down to do ****. They're too weak to defend themselves so they join a gang. They look like idiots with the stupid ass clothes they wear. I go to a lot of parties where there are a bunch of gangsters where everyone has guns like a bunch of *******.

Over here we have the mexikanemi, orejons, bloods, crips, brown, whatever other ***** ass color...
                  Co-sign.....bunch of cowards if you ask me

Comment

Blythe St. , Valerio St. , Mara Salvatrucha , Langdon St. , Barrio Van Nuys , Columbus St. , Canoga Park Alabama St. , Reseda 13 , Haskell Ave. Locos , Bryant St. , Vanowen St. Locos , 18th St. , Clanton 14th St. , Varrio San Fernando , Pacoima Latin Time , Pacoima Van Nuys Boys , Pacoima Project Boys , Pacoima Humphrey Boys , Vineland Boyz , Brown Pride Surenos

Comment

Working...
                    X