Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks more ****phobic than whites?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whites have been brainwashed by the sickos who run the universities. Blacks still have the same values whites had fifty years ago. Simple as that.

Comment

As a whole I would say yes, even alot of the left leaning blacks don't care too much for gays.

Wanna see some real hate for gays though, look at hispanics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        So they hate themselves?
        no, they feel the same way about ****sexuality, son
        Last edited by FloydsEra; 01-08-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

So they hate themselves?
          LOL!

In all honesty, though, I think that it's not so much race but how you were raised. If you were raised a confident, heterosexual male, you honestly wouldn't give a ****.

I'm not talking about the typical, "I don't care if he's gay as long as he doesn't touch me." approach which seems to be the most common ****phobic answer. But an honest, "I don't give a **** if he's gay, let's play GTA IV and roll matching Blood Elves on World of Warcraft." (Which is my personal preference. Everyone is created equal.) approach. They're hard to find, but I think that the numbers are about the same between blacks and whites.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
            LOL!

In all honesty, though, I think that it's not so much race but how you were raised. If you were raised a confident, heterosexual male, you honestly wouldn't give a ****.

I'm not talking about the typical, "I don't care if he's gay as long as he doesn't touch me." approach which seems to be the most common ****phobic answer. But an honest, "I don't give a **** if he's gay, let's play GTA IV and roll matching Blood Elves on World of Warcraft." approach. They're hard to find, but I think that the numbers are about the same between blacks and whites.
            check the numbers again, ****boy

the blacks voted against prop 8 overwhelmingly in Cali last November

Comment

So they hate themselves?
              Elegantly put. Fifty years ago there were signs in the windows of Bed and Breakfast locations saying "NO BLACKS, NO DOGS, NO IRISH". Fifty years ago lynchings were common. Fifty years ago Joe McCarthy was a rising star in the senate.

So... a return to the values of the time? Nah.

Joe McCarthy was dead fifty years ago but it doesn;t detract from the overall point.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Elegantly put. Fifty years ago there were signs in the windows of Bed and Breakfast locations saying "NO BLACKS, NO DOGS, NO IRISH". Fifty years ago lynchings were common. Fifty years ago Joe McCarthy was a rising star in the senate.

So... a return to the values of the time? Nah.

Joe McCarthy was dead fifty years ago but it doesn;t detract from the overall point.
                This thread is about ****sexuality. Blacks have the same values whites had fifty years ago about ****sexuality. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
                  This thread is about ****sexuality. Blacks have the same values whites had fifty years ago about ****sexuality. Am I wrong?
                  This thread was hijacked and changed into a thread about morals. And morality 50 years ago was not better than morality now. I win.

Comment

Working...
                  X