No announcement yet.

Kov has timing, a great jab and cuts off the ring damn well.. That said

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kov has timing, a great jab and cuts off the ring damn well.. That said

I'm having a hard time seeing how Ward pulls it off. But if he does, you fcukers better give credit where it's due.

I don't wanna hear no schit like "all he does is hold, headbutt" or "He beat Kov, but what what about Beterbiev" the same night after they fight.

We know how you guys come up with insane theories and wants immediately after the fight.

I don't see how Ward pulls it off, but if he does, give the man some fcukin credit. In fact, you all should kiss his ass

Likewise applies to Kovalev, because reading NSB since Ward beat Barrera, you'd think he just schooled a prime Roy Jones.

Either way, haters will hate. But the winner will be pound 4 pound #1 across the board so that's all the vindication necessary.

Comment

Am i the only one who feels like kovalev is a bit overrated? To me, he's similar to ggg in that he looks good, but hasn't faced the greatest opposition. The fight against ward will be telling.

Comment

I actually think Ward wins even though I think very highly of Kov. I think Wards a better boxer and have superior defense. Whoever wins I'll probably have that the first or second best win this decade so far.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Am i the only one who feels like kovalev is a bit overrated? To me, he's similar to ggg in that he looks good, but hasn't faced the greatest opposition. The fight against ward will be telling.
          There's nothing about Kovalev that spells overrated. Nothing.

He's a first ballot Hall of Famer and has a shot at becoming one of the best Light Heavies to everlace them up.

Wish I could say the same about GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

He's a first ballot Hall of Famer and has a shot at becoming one of the best Light Heavies to everlace them up.

He's definitely not a first ballot hofer right now. I agree with the rest tho.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              I believe Kovalev is much better than GGG. But you're right. We learn a lot in this fight. The winner is a great fighter in my book. Period. Both Ward and Kovalev look the goods to me. So credit where its due to the victor.

Comment

If Ward beats him any place outside of California I'll give him full credit for a great win and consider him number 1 pfp. I think Kovalev will KO Ward.

Comment

I'm having a hard time seeing how Ward pulls it off. But if he does, you fcukers better give credit where it's due.

I don't wanna hear no schit like "all he does is hold, headbutt" or "He beat Kov, but what what about Beterbiev" the same night after they fight.

We know how you guys come up with insane theories and wants immediately after the fight.

I don't see how Ward pulls it off, but if he does, give the man some fcukin credit. In fact, you all should kiss his ass
                  But if Kovalev wins then Ward cant be rusty, has less holy spirit or old right?

Comment

I don't have a problem with him as a fighter...he's damn good and i like watching him. His resume isn't any better than ggg's really. Ward will be his best opponent by far.

Comment

Working...
                    X