Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir 'Queen' Tit Contradiction 'Con' Artist Khan is Super Embarrassing and Annoying..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
    I never specifically listed you guys, I already know Dirk use to support Khan but to deny there's people who hate him based on those grounds is to be ignorant.

A white Brit or even a black Brit will always make fellow white Britons fly over for their fights more so than an Asian Brit ever could, that's a fact.
    Is that a fact eh? How many "white brits" turned up for Froch in Denmark let alone in Connecticut or Atlantic City? I was there, and I can tell you it wasn't many. Khan has had his fair share of fans traveling over to Vegas and New York, as did Naz in his day - even though he was from Yemeni descent.

The point you're making is completely ******ed anyway, as Khan is the only Asian Brit there's ever been on world level.

Comment

I almost wish he get's the Mayweather fight just to see the responses of all his haters. Dude has a decent resume albeit losing to some on there. Does more for charity and more for black people than most other boxers/black boxers will ever do. Is one of the most famous active boxers around the globe, has a lot of sponsorships and the news covers him a lot whether for good or bad. Has made more money than most in the boxing game his age and is investing well it seems.

Is he ducking Brook - YES. But to flat out hate him and forget everything he has ever done in the sport and all the exciting fights he's been in because of this 1 duck is straight hating or maybe there's racial and religious elements to the hate as well.

I'd rather see Floyd fight Lara or Thurman but hope Khan gets it so you haters stay salty.

As for Brook, fights 1 live body and is now crowned the next coming of Hercules and continues to fight bums, people sure do have the con mixed up between these two.

Haters gonna hate while Khan spends £5m on 1 investment alone and Brook makes £300k lmao, stay salty special needs fan boys.
      He could have made more than that to actually get in the ring with Kell Brook.

But "its not about the money doe"

What exactly are people supposed to be "salty" about? Him looking like absolute **** against a kickboxer on Spike TV or him hitting an empty bottle in his gym? So salty.

Comment

I almost wish he get's the Mayweather fight just to see the responses of all his haters. Dude has a decent resume albeit losing to some on there. Does more for charity and more for black people than most other boxers/black boxers will ever do. Is one of the most famous active boxers around the globe, has a lot of sponsorships and the news covers him a lot whether for good or bad. Has made more money than most in the boxing game his age and is investing well it seems.

Is he ducking Brook - YES. But to flat out hate him and forget everything he has ever done in the sport and all the exciting fights he's been in because of this 1 duck is straight hating or maybe there's racial and religious elements to the hate as well.

I'd rather see Floyd fight Lara or Thurman but hope Khan gets it so you haters stay salty.

As for Brook, fights 1 live body and is now crowned the next coming of Hercules and continues to fight bums, people sure do have the con mixed up between these two.

Haters gonna hate while Khan spends £5m on 1 investment alone and Brook makes £300k lmao, stay salty special needs fan boys.
        Nailed on Virgin who give a monkeys on how much money they make? The top and bottom of it is Khan is obsessed with floyd and doesn't deserve the fight and is frightened of taking a fight with a real threat to earn it!

Comment

I never specifically listed you guys, I already know Dirk use to support Khan but to deny there's people who hate him based on those grounds is to be ignorant.

A white Brit or even a black Brit will always make fellow white Britons fly over for their fights more so than an Asian Brit ever could, that's a fact.
          I think there's far more evidence to suggest that the only people who continue to defend this fraud have ethnic or religious connections to him.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Is that a fact eh? How many "white brits" turned up for Froch in Denmark let alone in Connecticut or Atlantic City? I was there, and I can tell you it wasn't many. Khan has had his fair share of fans traveling over to Vegas and New York, as did Naz in his day - even though he was from Yemeni descent.

The point you're making is completely ******ed anyway, as Khan is the only Asian Brit there's ever been on world level.
            Froch rubs everyone the wrong way with his non stop arrogance up until he sparked ginger and is a lot more loved.

To deny any of the things I said is to deny racism, cultural and religious bias even exist.

Khan has disappointed me as he has many others with his non stop ducking of Brook and what not but that hasn't made me turn in to a hating ****** like most have where they defend special needs and chit on Khan every chance they get.

Like I said, special needs fights 1 live body = he's Hercules the second albeit fighting continuous bums afterwards.

Khan ducks Brook and fights decent/semi decent/okay competition and he's the biggest con man in boxing and people are quick to forget what he had done prior to 147lb division.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              What a annoying tit he's become, 1 contradictory statement after another in almost every 2nd interview, cringe worthy deluded statements followed with his disgraceful obsession with Mayweather and blatant Ducking of Kell Brook , he's made a tit out of himself.

Everytime, he gives an interview, I want to Slap him on the face for the super annoying deluded trash that comes out of his mouth.

When will this guy ever grow up?? I'm sick of him, even his former fans have lost faith in him.

He need to STFU and prove himself before demanding for a Mayweather/Pac fight and seal his mouth atleast in the month of 'Ramadan' .
              I got very close to making a similar thread when I saw a recent interview...

huge contradiction is this levels thing... khan was sniffing for broner.. I guess he thinks that's his level... broner was beat by porter.. who brook has beaten. khan is a deluded c*nt who I'd love to be able to corner in an interview.. his interviews tend to be kissass pricks that stroke his ego. can't stand that sense of entitlement he has... avenge your losses, faces ranked full size welter with power, and be humble about it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
                I got very close to making a similar thread when I saw a recent interview...

huge contradiction is this levels thing... khan was sniffing for broner.. I guess he thinks that's his level... broner was beat by porter.. who brook has beaten. khan is a deluded c*nt who I'd love to be able to corner in an interview.. his interviews tend to be kissass pricks that stroke his ego. can't stand that sense of entitlement he has... avenge your losses, faces ranked full size welter with power, and be humble about it!!!!
                Whilst I 100% agree he should fight someone with half decent power at the very least and beat them to get the haters off his back and to prove to himself he can. Porter, Brook, Maidana rematch, Thurman, Marquez R.Guerrero would all suffice for that mission in my opinion or even DSG once he moves up.

Asking Khan to fight a power puncher is the equivalent of asking Floyd to fight a Lara or Andrade, Floyd get's away with not fighting those stylistic nightmares because of the whole PPV crap where as Khan get's shat on for not doing it.

Best questions to ask Khan.

1. You made multiple requests of Kell Brook ie. beat someone, become a champion and so on for you to fight him, yet you still have no desire to fight him even though you could potentially win a world title from him, beat your domestic rival and get bragging rights and make the most money in your career for a single fight and legitimize yourself in the welterweight division. Why are you not interested in fighting him?

2. Do you care that most of the boxing world and general public think that you're ducking Kell Brook and that the reason for this is your chin which was suspect even against a soft hitting Chris Algieri

3. Are you aware of the many contradictions you have made during interviews and ever considered getting a publicist to go over everything with you as your image is being negatively affected when you seem to speak without thinking.

Those 3 questions would make him angry and uncomfortable as fuk cuz.

Comment

The reason Khan wont face Brook, or at least right now, is because of his beef with the hearn family, much like how mayweather refused to work with arum.

It really is that simple.

If Khan was afraid of the fight he wouldnt of ever stepped in the ring with the likes of Maidana and Garcia.

Dude called out Bradley when Bradley was the top dog and Bradley ducked him.

Now hes calling out the likes of Floyd and Pac, he isnt scared of anybody.

Comment

Froch rubs everyone the wrong way with his non stop arrogance up until he sparked ginger and is a lot more loved.

To deny any of the things I said is to deny racism, cultural and religious bias even exist.

Khan has disappointed me as he has many others with his non stop ducking of Brook and what not but that hasn't made me turn in to a hating ****** like most have where they defend special needs and chit on Khan every chance they get.

Like I said, special needs fights 1 live body = he's Hercules the second albeit fighting continuous bums afterwards.

Khan ducks Brook and fights decent/semi decent/okay competition and he's the biggest con man in boxing and people are quick to forget what he had done prior to 147lb division.
                    By that same token, you could say Ricky Hatton, who's the only British fighter who's taken a lot of people across the pond is such a likeable fella that he deserves it. If Khan stopped being delusional and talk about himself in the 3rd person, maybe he'd have more than "Khan's platoon" going over too?

No it is not, and quite frankly you're an absolute idiot if you think so.

I think you need to take a hard look at the bold my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by y0z786 View Post
                      The reason Khan wont face Brook, or at least right now, is because of his beef with the hearn family, much like how mayweather refused to work with arum.

It really is that simple.

If Khan was afraid of the fight he wouldnt of ever stepped in the ring with the likes of Maidana and Garcia.

Dude called out Bradley when Bradley was the top dog and Bradley ducked him.

Now hes calling out the likes of Floyd and Pac, he isnt scared of anybody.
                      Absolutely ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X