Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Margo's Comback; Who is right? P Will or Cintron??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Margo's Comback; Who is right? P Will or Cintron??

Who is right on this issue?? Cintron or Williams??? if your the Comish do you grant the lic back or no?? easy questions....why or why not? poll on it's way!

Excerpt from ESPN article

Many boxers are equally divided on the punishment for Margarito, who's expected to plead his own case Tuesday in Los Angeles.

Kermit Cintron, who was stopped by Margarito in April 2005 and again in April 2008 for the only two losses of his career, told The Associated Press last week he suspects Margarito had illegal wraps on his hands during their bouts.

"I think he had stuff in his gloves, [but] that's just my opinion," Cintron said, replying with an expletive when asked what he thought about Margarito being allowed to fight in Mexico. "You look at those losses, and I don't know how it happened. You guys saw what he did before they caught him."

Multidivisional star Paul Williams, who beat Margarito in a narrow unanimous decision in July 2007, has a much more conciliatory attitude.

"You don't have any proof," Williams said. "I don't think the man should be banned, because that's how he makes his living. I think he should pay a bigger fine, but you can't take away a man's livelihood when there's no proof he's been doing it every time."
    P Will is right....Margo should be allowed to comeback
    50.00%
    Cintron is right.....Margo should NOT be allowed back
    41.43%
    Who cares why isn't this thread about Pac/Floyd??
    8.57%

I dissagre with Paul. He should be banned.

Comment

neither here nor there. he blows either way, and so does cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I dissagre with Paul. He should be banned.
        For how long??

Comment

Haha Williams is the definition of old school, he doesn't give a ****, but I think Margarito should never be allowed to have a meaningful fight again. He could of killed someone, and he shows absolutely no remorse or regret for his actions. **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA PRIME View Post
            neither here nor there. he blows either way, and so does cintron.
            Who blows??? Williams or Margo??? come again!!

Comment

margo.......

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                Haha Williams is the definition of old school, he doesn't give a ****, but I think Margarito should never be allowed to have a meaningful fight again. He could of killed someone, and he shows absolutely no remorse or regret for his actions. **** him.
                But doesn't P Will have a point??? there is no proof.......kinda hard to pin a crime on someone when you have no evidence or proof to show that he did it right???

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA PRIME View Post
                  margo.......
                  So by your definition since Margo "blows" it don't matter if he comes back or not.....that doesn't mean "no he should not come back" there fore it mean yes he should comeback.......

like I did that there???....hahahaha

Comment

The man already did his time. They should let him fight and prove to everyone that he never cheated.

Comment

Working...
                    X