Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Pac and Hatton fighiting 5 de Mayo week end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they are fighting in America..............

Comment

Originally posted by rich loc View Post
      What are you talking about ? Ricky is Manchester's Mexican.

Lmao nyahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:boobies::boobies:

Comment

"I've got a lot of fans in Mexico and I've got a good friendship with their former world champion Marco Antonio Barrera.

"So, the idea is just to broaden that Mexican fanbase by coming into the ring dressed as 'The Manchester Mexican', with the sombrero and poncho.

"Whenever I go to see Marco fight, his fans come up to me for pictures and say: 'Hey, Ricky, you're the white Mexican!' - Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
          "I've got a lot of fans in Mexico and I've got a good friendship with their former world champion Marco Antonio Barrera.

"So, the idea is just to broaden that Mexican fanbase by coming into the ring dressed as 'The Manchester Mexican', with the sombrero and poncho.

"Whenever I go to see Marco fight, his fans come up to me for pictures and say: 'Hey, Ricky, you're the white Mexican!' - Ricky Hatton
          I thought Kelly Pavlik was the white Mexican.

Comment

It is also a bank holiday weekend in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              I would assume they pick a Pinoy Holiday. This will be the first time in many years that a top Mexican fighter hasn't fought in this 5 de Mayo weekend, boxing riding on the shoulders of the Mexican boxing fan.
              cuz pac beat the mexican out of dlh, he owns that pseudo-holiday

Comment

Its a trap to bring all the Mexicans in so Pac can KO them all at once

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  I would assume they pick a Pinoy Holiday. This will be the first time in many years that a top Mexican fighter hasn't fought in this 5 de Mayo weekend, boxing riding on the shoulders of the Mexican boxing fan.
                  Its just a date for a boxing event that is closed to Cinco De Mayo. And the promoters chosed that date.

Comment

Because Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton are TRUE Mexicans

Comment

Yep yall beat me 2 it..hatton comes to the ring wearing those sumbrero's

Comment

Working...
                      X