• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Is Hatton bigger than Oscar?
    hatton is a blimp. OH THE HUMANITY

Comment

• Not this again....

Comment

• he weighed in at 160 against big show .. end thread

Comment

• It's PBF, in the fight he was CLEARLY the bigger man. It's pretty obvious. By the way I still give him full credit for beating a prime Hatton.

Comment

• wanst just size either .... how about ...country ? ring size? ref? trainer?

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              wanst just size either .... how about ...country ? ring size? ref? trainer?
              Meh, the fight would have been slightly different, the result the same, but most likely in a decision.

Comment

• Do people really not give Floyd credit for beating Hatton???

Or is it that Hatton barely won against WW Collazo, and it is obvious he cant compete with Welter weights. Floyd gets criticised for not fighting the best WW's, Cotto and Margrito.

I didnt think weight was the reason why people think Floyd beat Hatton. He beat him because he fought better, and landed huge right hands, then a perfect left hook.

Comment

• Hatton is naturally the bigger man compared to Mayweathers in the trousersnake department.
                  How do you know Flawless?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan Titchmarsh View Post
                    How do you know Flawless?
                    The evidence speaks for itself:

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/afac716aa6f4.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                      Weight determines your size. Not lengths wise for fuck sake

Hatton started at a a higher weight
                      Walks around at higher weight
                      He outweighs Mayweather when he is fightig at Jr WW compared to Mayweather fighting at Jr MW.
                      I just look at that as being a heavier guy. Mayweather's body is bigger, so to me, Mayweather is bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X