Leaving tomorrow...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2nd II none View Post
    i THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING?
    I am very soon, I'm just waiting on my girl to finish getting ready then I'm out.

Comment

Tell her to get a ****in move on!!

Comment

Tell her to get a ****in move on!!
        It's only 12:41 PM here, Charlotte is only 3 and a half hours away. My hotel is reserved for check in after 4PM. I'll make it, until then, I have you guys.

Comment

Then you'll be happy to know I have morning wood.

Comment

Then you'll be happy to know I have morning wood.
            www.*******.com Take care of that **** bro, start the day off right. Bust a nut to some hardcore penetration.

Comment

I can't i'm way too high to rub one out right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Yeah, sorry you had to suffer through Mondo Generator man. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Hatebreed's pits are always sick, I can't wait to get my pass and throw down for a couple of hours. How wa the atmosphere in general, was it what you've come to expect from Ozzfest? Or was it like "Offest Lite" because it's free this year?

It was a good atmosphere, aside from your steroid overpumped nazi ****s that you're gonna see at any metal show. But it dont take long for them to get drunk, start a fight in the pit and get a thorough beatdown before security pulls them out.....

Comment

I can't i'm way too high to rub one out right now.
                  Ahhh, I can't help you bro. Wait til you come down a bit then rub one out.

Comment

nah i'll hold off till later.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      It was a good atmosphere, aside from your steroid overpumped nazi ****s that you're gonna see at any metal show. But it dont take long for them to get drunk, start a fight in the pit and get a thorough beatdown before security pulls them out.....
                      That's the worst thing that is associated with metal, ****ing skinheads. Hope I see some start some **** while I'm there, it'd be fun to watch. Anyways guys, I'm leaving in like 20 mins.

Comment

Working...
                      X