Warning: Not For The Weak Stomachs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Not For The Weak Stomachs

Interesting....

I wonder if that bear would be able to take a st8 left hand from The Pacman?

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
      Interesting....

I wonder if that bear would be able to take a st8 left hand from The Pacman?
      In person I couldnt watch that,Id figure someone to jump down and try and distract the bear or something.

Comment

Did that guy just wave at the camera at 0:13?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          In person I couldnt watch that,Id figure someone to jump down and try and distract the bear or something.
          Would you risk getting your hand ripped off to save a human being?

The one you take care of your friend downstairs every other while?

Comment

Would you risk getting your hand ripped off to save a human being?

The one you take care of your friend downstairs every other while?
            I really dont know the situation, I mean he drop could have been many feet, but I dont know, if it was a loved one I think Id try and do something, if that was America someone in the crowd would have probably had a gun. The first time I saw it I thought his hand was ripped off but thats something someone threw.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              Did that guy just wave at the camera at 0:13?
              Wow looks like he did wave,strange, how about trying to get away, seems he was scooting over while the bear tried to drag him also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                I really dont know the situation, I mean he drop could have been many feet, but I dont know, if it was a loved one I think Id try and do something, if that was America someone in the crowd would have probably had a gun. The first time I saw it I thought his hand was ripped off but thats something someone threw.
                True.

If I had a gun, I would definitely over kill that bear.

No gun on me?

Ill get a lighter and some paper to start a fire and burn that b1tch...

Comment

True.

If I had a gun, I would definitely over kill that bear.

No gun on me?

Ill get a lighter and some paper to start a fire and burn that b1tch...
                  I didnt think about starting a fire. They could work, throwing small objects at him didnt distract him one bit.

Comment

This guy obviously doesnt know what to do in that situation, if the bear would of went for his neck it could of been alot worse. That looks like it was at a zoo though, with all the idiots in the world there should be extra measures taken to make sure they cant get close to the animals for their own safety. Now Im sure he wants to sue lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X