Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Klitschko open up in fury rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Klitschko open up in fury rematch?

has he got it in him to fight brave?

He has to. If he doesn't let his hands go, he'll regret it for the rest of his life.

Comment

Nope.

It'll be the same old Wlad in there. He's 40 years old, he's not going to suddenly change style. He fights on pure muscle memory at this age. Just like Floyd, we always hear that he's knocking guys out in sparring and it might be true, but when the fight comes, he's the same safety first Floyd. This is all they know now at this age.

We'll here stories about how Wlad is looking great in sparring, like a killer. Same as we do about Pacquiao having this killer instinct back and then nothing...

It will be the same Wlad we all know. I honestly believe Fury just has his number, he's a stylistic nightmare for Wlad who has about 3 punches to his game and one way of fighting. I thought it before the first fight and think it even more now.

I still believe Wlad beats any other heavyweight in the world right now, apart from Fury. That size and style is just awful for Wlad.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-18-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        He has to. If he doesn't let his hands go, he'll regret it for the rest of his life.
        I think thats a regret he may have to live with

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          has he got it in him to fight brave?

He should hire Bayless for the rematch. Clinch 90% of each round, land an occasional body jab. Voila.

Comment

He needs to throw caution to the wind, which isn't going to be easy for him. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
            X