Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bute: Carl Froch Has Flaws, Mack Was Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute.......come on dude, he already whooped you. It's time to be humble and get revenge if that is what you are going to do. Don't try to down the guy when he already handed you your ass.

Comment

Bute won't take the rematch. He'll hang back and see if Froch either loses or gets stripped.

Comment

Man, I'm going to enjoy watching the Cobra batter Bute into the ground again.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          I still think it's weird how easy it was for Froch to land with clean power punches. Froch is not the fastest guy in the world and Bute is very quick. Funny thing a lot of punches Bute must've seen coming but for whatever reason he could not find a way to avoid getting hit clean and hard.
          That's what I thought too. Bute was clearly too slow und didn't look prepared well for this fight.
          I hope there will be rematch and I think Bute will perform much better.

Comment

Froch has flaws? Who hasn't?

Bute had a very tough fight with Grachev, hardly survived, and he is talking about Froch flaws now..
            hmm..

Comment

Bute is a fool if he gets in the ring with Froch again, there is nothing for him there except another brutal beating.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                I still think it's weird how easy it was for Froch to land with clean power punches. Froch is not the fastest guy in the world and Bute is very quick. Funny thing a lot of punches Bute must've seen coming but for whatever reason he could not find a way to avoid getting hit clean and hard.
                It wasn't weird at all. Bute has always been susceptible to right hands even against slower fighters. The difference is, Froch had no respect for Bute, his speed, or his power. Once he had Bute hurt, the fight was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                  Froch's woman Rachy is going to have to to change her last name to Bute after what Bute does to Froch in the rematch.

Rachel is going to feel it in her own ass during & after the buttraping Bute dishes out in 2013. Mark it down.
                  I agree, Bute will took Froch in boxing school, it will be embarrassing for Froch.

I just read Rachel is 4 months pregnant.

Comment

Bute is bitter because Froch knocked him out. Bitter and embarrased.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Bute won't take the rematch. He'll hang back and see if Froch either loses or gets stripped.
                      Right...

About a month ago, Bute stated for the Romanian media that, at the end of 2013, he will be back in Bucharest with the IBF belt... He failed to mention Froch in the process...

Comment

Working...
                      X