No announcement yet.

Once and for all Ryu-Ken. Who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Like I said, I have more problems with people that use Makoto, more than I do with people that use Sakura or Ibuki. Her focus attack is rangy. Her collar up can't be blocked & her dash can get her on the inside well. Now while I cannot play with her, I've seen folks boss the board with her.
    It's the recently-discovered Kara axe-kicks that gave her back some 3S-style options and put her on the map. You won't encounter many dangerous Sakuras because the execution level to use her well is so high there is a drastic skill curve.

Comment

Like I said, I have more problems with people that use Makoto, more than I do with people that use Sakura or Ibuki. Her focus attack is rangy. Her collar up can't be blocked & her dash can get her on the inside well. Now while I cannot play with her, I've seen folks boss the board with her.
      What a real Sakura player looks like:

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        What a real Sakura player looks like:

Is that ps3 gameplay?? It doesn't seem that fluid. Beside that dude is kinda kool with her. However I consider it safe to say that you will find dominant players with damn near all characters if you choose to look.

I've seen some good players with her. Finishing combo's with her in the air super combo & *****. I play the 360, on there I've seen better female players using Makoto, Chun-Li, Cammy, on an average than Sakura personally.

Comment

Is that ps3 gameplay?? It doesn't seem that fluid. Beside that dude is kinda kool with her. However I consider it safe to say that you will find dominant players with damn near all characters if you choose to look.

I've seen some good players with her. Finishing combo's with her in the air super combo & *****. I play the 360, on there I've seen better female players using Makoto, Chun-Li, Cammy, on an average than Sakura personally.
          Uryo is the first or second best Sakura player in the world, and the one that developed most of the technology for her and showed how viable she could be. Like I said, I don't think she's a popular character because the execution demanded is so high and the margin of error very small. She is probably the worst match-up for Seth, who is generally considered the best character in the game, which another huge plus in her favor. Honestly I myself would do better choosing a different character, as stylistically she is quite difficult for me to use, but I like her too much to switch. Uryo made me want to play her.

Comment

Working...
          X