Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd defends his $40mil offer. "Pac is a $7mil fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I erally want to see this fight but if this is how floyd thinks, I dont think we will see this fight from ever happening, both fighters should understand that if they fight their wont be a B-Side as they are both A-Side and plain and simple Antagonist vs Protagonist, Good vs Evil ...

IMHO best option would be 60-40 split, 60 for the winner and 40 for the loser...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      I erally want to see this fight but if this is how floyd thinks, I dont think we will see this fight from ever happening, both fighters should understand that if they fight their wont be a B-Side as they are both A-Side and plain and simple Antagonist vs Protagonist, Good vs Evil ...

IMHO best option would be 60-40 split, 60 for the winner and 40 for the loser...
      Agreed, but no one's going to do that. Remember Roy and B-Hop?

Comment

• Floyd promised us and Pac you take the tests, we got a fight. So why no fight?

Comment

• This offer of 40M makes Floyd look like a b!tch... And *****s tryin' to justify it just plain pathetic and sad..

The revenue of Pac's fight are the same or even higher than Floyd in the last 3 years... In other words, he bring as much to the table as Floyd.. So 50/50 is justified, and should be the only way to go.. Anything else is just plain dVcking.. And in this instance, Floyd is getting exposed as the dVcker. It cant get any clearer than that..

Comment

• 50-50 is the most acceptable share. Mayweather Jr is not over and above everybody.

He goes to Jail, and still have many pending cases in Court.

Comment

• Floyd will become depressed in Jail

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Floyd promised us and Pac you take the tests, we got a fight. So why no fight?
                get hip...Floyd can PROMISE whatever he wants...but it don't matter...Manny's boss has the last word....everybody knows that by now...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
                  Deeply flawed logic. Myself, I've maintained I'd like to see Floyd concede 50-50 to get the fight. If you're reading to understand instead of to react, you wouldn't be making assumptions.

Flaming back and forth does nothing. You can say test, I can say stadium, and Arum doesn't know who to call. Floyd called Manny personally and Arum's still going on record to say he's waiting for a call. That tit for tat would never end.

My stance remains the same- why not negotiate from $40MM instead of walking away from it? Manny said, at first, their conversation went well, so what did we miss?
                  Was your stance take the tests? or was it 40 mill? Why wasnt the 40 mill number brought up during the tests? I thought that was what was holding up the fight.

Did floyds fans stance change along with whatever floyd tells you guys to? At least answer this question with a yes or no

Comment

• Floyds guaranteed $20 million per fight and ends up making $40 million.

Pacquiao's guaranteed $7 million per fight and ends up making $25 million.

Now you don't have to be Bill Gates to understand that Floyd makes more than Pacquiao. And Floyd isn't as dumb as you guys on here to give someone a
                    50-50 split when they're earning half of what he's earning.

Some of you guys should go back to school and take up Business Studies or Economics. Maybe you'll understand better then.....!

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      Was your stance take the tests? or was it 40 mill? Why wasnt the 40 mill number brought up during the tests? I thought that was what was holding up the fight.

Did floyds fans stance change along with whatever floyd tells you guys to? At least answer this question with a yes or no
                      I dont think people like this will ever get it.

The expiration date on any hype for this fight has just about come up, for me at least. I'm not nearly as interested in this fight as I was even 5 months ago. It seems like we've become more interested in laying blame for the fight not happen than actually wanting the fight to happen. Its been the exact same story for 3 years - going in circles. Its pathetic what has taken place since 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X