Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Venue Named For Roy Jones-Max Alexander 12/10 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is possible that Roy owes the government some money. I hope Roy doesn't get hurt. I'll always be rooting for Roy to win no matter what.

Comment

ill enjoy watching roy getting knocked out

bring it on..................

Comment

http://www.8countnews.com/news/129/A...011-10-15.html

New Roy Jones Jr., talks about his new trainer and how he feels in his training for this fight.

Comment

I remember when Roy and Evander both said they would retire early, guess it's hard to let it go. I hope he retires after this one, I hate to see former greats like this.

Comment

Y'all Musta Forgot!!!!!

Comment

been thru mo shit than yo draws!!!

Comment

If there was a form of boxing where the two fighters fought from mobile chairs, I honestly think Roy would still be successful. Its his legs that are his biggest issue, he can't move around like he use to.

lazy boy boxing, Roy still have the light heavyweight title.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  If he gets KOed in this fight, which he won't.. he will retire.

Actually I think any loss against this guy, he will retire.

If he wins, he won't...
                  I'm afraid he will win impressively and think he has it again. that's the worst thing that could happen. I say he wins, takes one more fight @ home against another bum and wins and calls it a career. man, did you think we would ever be having this convo after the Ruiz fight ended? I literally never thought Roy would ever lose during those days. Man I miss 7 consecutive left hooks.

Comment

[IMG]http://images.*****************/instances/400x/10720656.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      I'm almost hoping that roy receives a beating from this guy, so he stops freakin fighting.
                      No gangsters come from East Broward.

Comment

Working...
                      X