No announcement yet.

Holiday Hatred time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Thats **** would kill hurt ones dick as well.

Sandpaper aint made for fuckin.. Where the hell do I come up with this ****?
    I dunno, but it's a win. I'm still chucklin thinkin bout that one. How could she take it for any prolonged amount of time, which given the circumstances, would be 2 minutes in this case?

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
    What's your name? Who's your daddy? Is he rich like me?
    Get back your Hayden sig wit the gif in it Loc.

Comment

My name is George.

My father was born in Italy.

You are not rich.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I dunno, but it's a win. I'm still chucklin thinkin bout that one. How could she take it for any prolonged amount of time, which given the circumstances, would be 2 minutes in this case?

No way a girl could take that, unless her **** was numbed in some way, or was just some sort of circus freak.

Comment

Why? I this one a little more.

Comment

No way a girl could take that, unless her **** was numbed in some way, or was just some sort of circus freak.
            Not even the trampiest skeezer in the world is standin up to a sandpaper dick in the ass poundin it enuf times to get a nut off. Wanna see a ***** beat up a man? I think any ho in that predicament would go incredible hulk on a ******.

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
            Why? I this one a little more.
            I've always seen your girl as tappable, but overrated. But your sig wit the gif actually got me thinkin "man, I'd drill that *****." I dunno why, but it just carried a stronger effect man. I do like the tagline you chose for this one. But remember, I go first. :mangler:

Comment

haha, i almost thought that "jay" was refferring to me.

nonetheless, a better track from mos def - he really isnt that good of a rapper so it sounds like one of his better songs.

christmas sucks for me too. i buy everybody ****! and i always buy cool ****!!! but i hardly ever get anything good.

i dont celebrate christmas, being a taoist(a chinese method of constant physical, mental, and spiritual refining), but i like the giving spirit of the holiday. so i do buy a ton of ****.

dunno about anybody else, but how many of u sort of hate just getting cash as a gift? i mean, cash is cool and all, but nothing beats a kickass gift that u r both surprised about and dig.

Comment

I've always seen your girl as tappable, but overrated. But your sig wit the gif actually got me thinkin "man, I'd drill that *****." I dunno why, but it just carried a stronger effect man. I do like the tagline you chose for this one. But remember, I go first. :mangler:

I can't let someone that considers her overrated go first.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                  haha, i almost thought that "jay" was refferring to me.

nonetheless, a better track from mos def - he really isnt that good of a rapper so it sounds like one of his better songs.

christmas sucks for me too. i buy everybody ****! and i always buy cool ****!!! but i hardly ever get anything good.

i dont celebrate christmas, being a taoist(a chinese method of constant physical, mental, and spiritual refining), but i like the giving spirit of the holiday. so i do buy a ton of ****.

dunno about anybody else, but how many of u sort of hate just getting cash as a gift? i mean, cash is cool and all, but nothing beats a kickass gift that u r both surprised about and dig.
                  I'd spark you out, J.

Comment

George, your profile is ****.

Comment

My profile is fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X