Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    looks like lundy wont make weight
    Bill Emes ‏@EmesMotionMedia
    Decide that rules state that Lundy actually has 2 hours to drop the weight, so he now has til 7:27 to drop the remaining .8

Lundy has one more hour.

Comment

Come on Lundy make weight win this fight and then knock that **** broner out,

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        fighters have been missing weight further back than castillo.

Le bron just made it "hot"

tied to the money
        shoe lace.
        On everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If he makes it in those 2 alloted hours, then it's no problem

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            are you from state college?
            and if so, what do you think of paterno and the university after all of this?
            I also live in state college, Phantom is the man btw, he helps train me whenever he can, solid dude knows his ****. I go to Penn State, and to be honest I don't even care. Everyone here is so up in arms about this **** bro, people ****ed up and consequences have to be paid. Joe Pa did alot for the school and all, but at the end of the day he didn't do as much as he should have and they covered **** up.

For me, even though I go there, I could care less. Penn State is just a business, like any other business, and people have this undying loyalty to them that is almost ridiculous. At this point it's almost just annoying to even hear about it anymore, especially from kids who blindly support PSU and Joe Pa and don't know anything about it. The same goes for people who bash us and have no idea what went on also.

It's a huge mess, it's going to take money away from the school, and I don't really care unless the boxing team suffers and they already could care less about it pretty much.

Well also the club I bounce at might end up losing money due to people not traveling here for the games. If they would have not let us play football our whole city would have went under, which is tough to due because it is almost recession proof here.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Bill Emes ‏@EmesMotionMedia
              Decide that rules state that Lundy actually has 2 hours to drop the weight, so he now has til 7:27 to drop the remaining .8

Lundy has one more hour.
              I hope he can make it, he is one of if not my favorite fighters out right now and the fight is on my birthday! If I didn't have work I would have went, I hope he can make it and snag the Broner fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If he makes it in those 2 alloted hours, then it's no problem
                I know. He has until 7:27. He's .8 up still on the second weigh-in.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Come on Lundy make weight win this fight and then knock that **** broner out,
                  And when broner beats Lundy you won't give broner any credit

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I know. He has until 7:27. He's .8 up still on the second weigh-in.
                    Ok so I never really understood this works. So he has to wait the full hour to weigh in again or can he just do it anytime?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Ok so I never really understood this works. So he has to wait the full hour to weigh in again or can he just do it anytime?
                      Anytime up until 7:27. I've seen people attempt again in 30 minutes or 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X