Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think calzaghe is mad his 46-0 record got broken?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think calzaghe is mad his 46-0 record got broken?

i bet it hurts him a little...

other than rocky marciano, chavez, and ricardo lopez, he was one of the more notable boxers to have an undefeated record with a large numerical number. (brian nielsen wasnt very notable). he was also one of the more recent boxers to have an undefeated record.

floyd just surpassed his record this saturday night.

will joe calzaghe be more forgotten now?

For it to matter Floyd has to make it to the finish line undefeated

Comment

Nope,, I doubt he cares

Comment

Joe retired undefeated.

It's the retired part that matters more... Floyd is still fighting, can still lose.

Comment

I very much doubt Calzaghe expects himself to be compared to Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Joe retired undefeated.

It's the retired part that matters more... Floyd is still fighting, can still lose.
            Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are undefeated records far exceeding theirs. Men like Robinson and Pep ran 80 and 90 win streaks two different times.
              Honestly Calzaghe and Mayweather are nothing special when it comes to outstanding records!
              Two cherry pickers if there ever was two. Archie Moore has twice as many "knockout wins" than they have fights. In fact he has more KO wins than both combined have fights.
              I personally already forgot both of them especially after watching Floyd the other night. He should be arrested for impersonating a pro boxer and ripping people off who paid to watch that tripe!!! Stinks just like tripe too!!!!!
              Ray.

Comment

Nah, Calzaghe and his dad would still slap the piss out of the Mayweathers any day of the week.

Comment

calzaghe sucks who cares.

Comment

Debate time. Who has a better resume, Floyd or Calzaghe?

Comment

Working...
                    X