Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Canelo his props if he beats Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you give Canelo his props if he beats Lara?

A lot of people giving Canelo no shot, so I ask you, if he beats Lara will y'all give him credit? Or will you find an excuse? Like him being a pound over the limit or something?

All you gotta do is read my signature. It will explain it all.

Comment

The official poll is 60/40 in Lara's favor. Still that's a lot of people giving Canelo a shot in this fight.

Canelo deserves all props if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        All you gotta do is read my signature. It will explain it all.

I agree with that.

Comment

100% credit. Even though I was never one of those people who thought Canelo is a hype job etc etc

Comment

How can you not? When the two best fighters in a division fight, the winner deserves credit. Add in that a lot of people thought Alvarez would duck Lara and that Lara will probably be the favorite here, and it will be childish if he doesn't receive his rightful credit.

Comment

I most definitely will. I really rate Lara.

Comment

As long as there's no bull**** controversy then sure. But chances of no controversy are pretty slim when Canelo or even Chavez Jr are involved.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Not a Lara fan really but he is clearly the best possible opponent for Canelo to fight. I give him props for that.

Comment

Even if he loses, he deserves props just for taking the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X