No announcement yet.

Nasa Mars rover makes detailed crater image

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive.

The childish part of me still wants a primitive space monster to materialize and eat the Mars Rover. I think that would be ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
      While I do find this fascinating. I think government funds and efforts should be put to better use. Like rebuilding our economy and creating jobs
      i shared your sentiments before... but this is a must as far as human progress is concerned dude... you (including i and millions of others) are sitting comfortably belonging to a nation or country because our ancestors did exploration that was financed by the powers that be during that time...

rebuilding economies and creating jobs may be important too but not as fundamental or basic as exploration if we are talking about stepping forward as a sentient, intelligent civilisation...

Comment

While I do find this fascinating. I think government funds and efforts should be put to better use. Like rebuilding our economy and creating jobs
        This post was wasted not rebuilding the economy and creating jobs. From now on I will only respond to things that do that.

Comment

• Mars Rover update:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19575796

Comment

• Mars Rover picks up the pace

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19654831

Comment

• When you really think about this entire project, its ****in amazing.

We sent an RC car to ANOTHER planet with a camera... landed it, are driving it around from THIS planet and having it send back pictures and samples.

WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                When you really think about this entire project, its ****in amazing.

We sent an RC car to ANOTHER planet with a camera... landed it, are driving it around from THIS planet and having it send back pictures and samples.

WTF
                yuppp...I love it.Next up,Man on mars

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  The rover's name is very suiting. Curiosity is what has made our humanity develop. It's really amazing to see our progress in less than 100 years. FFS we are exploring another damn planet that on the closest distance to us is over 30 million miles away!

This shit is just too cool.

Comment

The total funding to NASA constitutes about one half of one per cent of Federal government expenditures. Which funds considerable technology research that benefits the rest of society and directly hires over 20,000 employees.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X