No announcement yet.

Margo future..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margo future..

I have to point out.. anyone who puts Berto ( the same berto that was floored and troubled by cosmo rivera) and margo in the same sentence cannot be taken seriously. If there is no clear cut fighter at 147 that can challenge him (other than PW and considering PBF stays retired) there is no need to fantasize about things such as berto and his handspeed giving him trouble or DLH and his timing..

Maybe its time for him to take a shot at 54.

I agree that at the moment Berto is not even close to having what it takes to compete with Margarito. Also, I am sure Margarito would do well at 154 as, not only is he a very big welter but also that division is incredibly shallow. Having said that I would rather see Margarito stay at 147 and avenge his Paul Williams loss and maybe take on Oscar or someone like that.

Comment

If he beats oscar... he will only achieve wealth not greatness.. Oscar's performance versus forbes was laughable at best.. Margo's work rate would be a mare and half for oscar.. Doubt he would even consider the fight after seeing this.

Comment

I think he should stay at 147, I think Cotto will want a rematch so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened towards the end of the year or sometime next year and I think he wants revenge against Williams.

And there can always be a rematch between him and Clottey since a lot of fans believed that Clottey would have beaten Margarito had he not injured his hand.

Comment

At the same time.. Margo is an emotonial fighter and confidence is massive part of his game.. this win will only elevate his future performances. Clotty is a tough nut to crack but will have his hands full with Judah.

Comment

bottom line is.. the only thing left for him to do at 47 is avenge his L against P williams.. Delahoya doesnt offer much, i dont know how ppl still have faith in him. The guy is only a fragment of his old self and hasn't done nothing impressive since his win in 02 over Vargas..It would be a pointless mexican v mexican affair.

Comment

Working...
            X