Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "Floyd Isn't a Banger But Maidana Gets Stopped" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    As most knowledgeable boxing fans are well aware, Floyd Mayweather chose the easy Maidana fight over the much more difficult Khan fight and in this video his father, Floyd Sr, expresses what only a few smart fans have predicted - Maidana may well get stopped by Floyd.

Khan is the easier fight...He was on his way to getting KTFO by Diaz for chrissakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      This post is worthless on every point.
      It's not, Broner had him backing up late, Karass had him hurt to the body, Alexander had him hurt as well, as did Lopez. List goes on and on, Mayweather should be able to get him out there. If Mayweather steps to him the way he did Judah or Mosley, very good chance Maidana doesn't see the final bell unless of course Mayweather allows it.

Comment

Much more difficult

Troll on

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          It's not, Broner had him backing up late, Karass had him hurt to the body, Alexander had him hurt as well, as did Lopez. List goes on and on, Mayweather should be able to get him out there. If Mayweather steps to him the way he did Judah or Mosley, very good chance Maidana doesn't see the final bell unless of course Mayweather allows it.

Floyd will step on the gas when he sees Maidana slowing down and getting tired. This will happen in rds 7,8,9,10. If he get's the stoppage (and i think there is a good chance) it will be in rd 8,9 or 10. If Chino sees the end of the tenth it will got the distance.

After the initial instance when Floyd steps it up usually if he can't get you out of there he eases off and coasts in the 11th and 12th.

Comment

who cares what floyd sr has to say.

Comment

I'm not all about knock outs or stoppages but this is an opponent Mayweather is suppose to get out of there, suppose to. Maidana not being known for his conditioning, having a weak body and it's this level of an opponent...so at the very least get him out of there especially if the opportunity presents itself which it likely will.
              How's that?

Maidana's never been stopped, he's not getting stopped by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                How's that?

You're not god....who are you to say what will happen??

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  How's that?

Neither was Hatton at one point. I wouldn't go as far as to say the bold, Maidana is gonna get hit more than he's ever been hit, for a guy who visibly can't take punches to the body I'd like to see how he handles the straight right to the pit of the stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather chose the easy Maidana fight over the much more difficult Khan fight

Comment

Neither was Hatton at one point. I wouldn't go as far as to say the bold, Maidana is gonna get hit more than he's ever been hit, for a guy who visibly can't take punches to the body I'd like to see how he handles the straight right to the pit of the stomach.
                      Fight was 7 years ago, Floyd's not the same guy.

Floyd is going to do what today's version always does and that's coast to the end whilst being miles ahead.

Comment

Working...
                      X