No announcement yet.

Martinez to do Rubio mandatory without HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    If they only do fights in the US then why did we get Shimming shoved down our throats? And why are they covering Pacquiao vs Rios?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    They don't go over to China, they used Top Rank's video footage (For Shiming)

But they are going there for Pac because he will sell tens of million of $ in PPV revenue

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      If they only do fights in the US then why did we get Shimming shoved down our throats? And why are they covering Pacquiao vs Rios?

The Macau ones were just replays yea?
      And Pac..... well that's Pac

You know what, I don't know.
      Last edited by Hougigo; 11-07-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

I understand that but don't say that you do don't fights outside the US. Keep it 100% and just say you don't wanna support a trash ass fight.

Comment

I don't get it

Comment

Cotto hop on this fight already stop this mickey mouse ****. Make history for PR.

Comment

Martinez vs Rubio IMO is a better fight then Garcia vs Martinez and that's headlining a triple header. Sergio's fight definatly be on HBO, wtf is up Ruth them???

Comment

Marco Antonio Rubio sucks LOL. Martinez would even have a chance of KO'ing this bum.

Comment

Martinez Fough like a ho against Pavlik?

That's really not true at all...unless it's some kind of weird compliment! All I know is in the final rounds he stood in front of Pavlik Bloodying him so much tha Kelly was reluctant to throw. Larry Merchant said that he was "outgutsing" him (I'm paraphrasing) Dirung those rounds. And when he was down against Chavez he fought back. And he won the last two rounds against Murray...even if you think Murray won you have to give him the fact that he tried to close the show. Golovkin might be too much for him right now, though.

Comment

Sergio probably has more mexican fans than Rubio no way does HBO bother with that. Ish was a nightmare last time they went. Two hours early, ton of people, worst case scenario type of weather (ish looked like a cheesy 90s action movie fighting slowly in gusty winds and heavy sideways rain lol). They can just replay it which is likely what they'll do.

Also, Garcia vs Martinez had Donaire an Vic on it aaannndd was not in south america in the middle of s hit weather season again when Sergio is coming back... Not only that but there's no guarantee Serg looks even remotely good. Imagine they spend all that money..and Rubio beats a crippled Sergio? They cant even market the dude he stunk it up vs JR. Rubio is being that annoying person standing in the way. He shouldnt be in this position and thus HBO is probably a little salty as well.

Comment

so he has 2 fights on HbO left then

Comment

Working...
                      X