Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    You guys watch too much TV

anybody wanna play hide and go seek
    I'll play any game with you that doesn't push the pro-talking agenda down my throat. Like 'Marco Polo' - CLEARLY created by the media in order to further their pro-conversation agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      You guys watch too much TV

anybody wanna play hide and go seek
      I'd find you within 2 seconds, homey.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Soon every kid in America is gonna love basketball and they're gonna all wanna be NBA players.

No more doctors, lawyers, teachers.

It's a slippery slope, people.
        What happens when they decide that they wanna be NBA referees instead? Or ball boys? (Heh...) WTF do we do then with a nation full of sissy refs and silly little ball boys?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          What happens when they decide that they wanna be NBA referees instead? Or ball boys? (Heh...) WTF do we do then with a nation full of sissy refs and silly little ball boys?
          It's wrong I tell ya.

I don't have to see how tall these dudes are, jumping all high and being ridiculously athletic.

It ain't natural.

Comment

Soon every kid in America is gonna love basketball and they're gonna all wanna be NBA players.

No more doctors, lawyers, teachers.

It's a slippery slope, people.
            You see it coming too. Next thing you know the entire country is gonna be tall, black, and able to dribble a ball between its legs, barely missing its low hanging knee length flaccid c0ck.

We gotta do something about it, and we gotta act quick Dubbzz mah homie.

Comment

They should do nba weight classes just like in boxing. 5.5 and 150 lbs

6 foot and 190

6 foot 5 240

7 foot 300

Super 7 no weight

Comment

I'll play any game with you that doesn't push the pro-talking agenda down my throat. Like 'Marco Polo' - CLEARLY created by the media in order to further their pro-conversation agenda.
                I don't believe you, as the media woulda coined it the "Marco hides his Polo, down your throat hole, or in your asswhole". Clearly its gonna go global once it hits the news waves.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  You see it coming too. Next thing you know the entire country is gonna be tall, black, and able to dribble a ball between its legs, barely missing its low hanging knee length flaccid c0ck.

We gotta do something about it, and we gotta act quick Dubbzz mah homie.

My son's starting to dribble the ball and he's starting to show some good athleticism at his age.

I'm just afraid I'm gonna come one of these days and I'm gonna find a pair of J's or a Slam magazine in his closet

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I don't believe you, as the media woulda coined it the "Marco hides his Polo, down your throat hole, or in your asswhole". Clearly its gonna go global once it hits the news waves.
                    I'd respond to this, but I don't want to support the alternative lifestyle that the pro-talking crowd and the media openly embrace.

Wait....****!

Comment

I'll playany game with you that doesn't push the pro-talking agenda down my throat. Like 'Marco Polo' - CLEARLY created by the media in order to further their pro-conversation agenda.

here I go...

I'd find you within 2 seconds, homey.
                      Oh I get it...a fat Joke

fat people are great hidders too!
                      Last edited by -jose-; 08-24-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X